Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any auto clickers out there that still works as of 2/5/2011?

Discussion on Any auto clickers out there that still works as of 2/5/2011? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any auto clickers out there that still works as of 2/5/2011?

I had a Auto Clicker I been using for years, IT suddenly stopped working aftER last nights maintainance. Does anyone know of one that still works? doesnt have to be fancy, all i need it to do is auto click the mouse right key so my girlfriend can get of my case about waking her up at night.
Old 02/07/2011, 00:56   #2

I haven't logged into Conquer in over a year, but Auto Clickers should not be able to be patched; ever.
Old 02/08/2011, 15:53   #3

They stopped working one by one, trust me when I say these clickers arnt working. Was working one day and stopped the next. Its been patched, what I want to know is if anyone made a new one or has one that is still working
Old 02/08/2011, 20:49   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by segree View Post
They stopped working one by one, trust me when I say these clickers arnt working. Was working one day and stopped the next. Its been patched, what I want to know is if anyone made a new one or has one that is still working
Most likely it's due to the fact that the Conquer window caption (title) has changed. The window title at the moment is "[Conquer] Legend Return" and the auto clickers probably aren't coded to search for that window name.
Auto clickers will never stop working.
Old 02/16/2011, 10:17   #5

thx alot