Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Block the dammage

Discussion on Block the dammage within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Block the dammage

I search if it really exist a tools to be blocked the dammage from all people and MOB's Someone can help me ? or a private message is welcome
Thank's ( sorry for my english i'm french )
Old 05/07/2011, 16:22   #2

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Kinder View Post
I search if it really exist a tools to be blocked the dammage from all people and MOB's Someone can help me ? or a private message is welcome
Thank's ( sorry for my english i'm french )
Short anwser : No.
Old 05/07/2011, 17:52   #3

Ok thank's for your answer
Old 05/07/2011, 17:53   #4

No.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] block ip ou block mannequin in events
08/07/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
There are some missions and events where you do not want the player not involved more than one time, wanted to know if you have any action to block the ip or mannequin, so the player participates only once in the game
HA, chinese armor = more dammage for str builds ?
01/05/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Does wearing heavy armor, makes a warrior hit harder, because of the reinforce than with robe? same for bladers,glavers and chinese armor vs robe
prem block or ip block
10/11/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
hello guys i did in fusion c/l hack and the gm cought me and blocked me prem and ip and now when i log in any account new or old or even if not mine it auto get block .. i got this problem me and my friend i solved the problem in my pc becuase i`m using wireless net so i just turned off the modem and on it again and now everything fine but my friend using desktop and he's with cabel net so what he can do to solve his problem ? we tried to off the modem and on it again didn't worked...
NO MORE BLOCK POSTS end BLOCK HACK
03/07/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Go here -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/complaint-area/218 508-kikichan-2moons-rf-mod.html <- this post is for SHOW PEOPLE what is going in 2moons HACK SECTION.
Dammage shit thingys xD
10/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
U wondered how to get -1 dmg in ur magical bottle or miraculos guard or garment? Well u can get it by bless reborning a lvl 120+ water with no items on just with one of thos things u want to bless it. Anyone knew it :D