Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dammage shit thingys xD

Discussion on Dammage shit thingys xD within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dammage **** thingys xD

U wondered how to get -1 dmg in ur magical bottle or miraculos guard or garment?
Well u can get it by bless reborning a lvl 120+ water with no items on just with one of thos things u want to bless it.
Anyone knew it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2007, 20:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onix View Post
U wondered how to get -1 dmg in ur magical bottle or miraculos guard or garment?
Well u can get it by bless reborning a lvl 120+ water with no items on just with one of thos things u want to bless it.
Anyone knew it
:O always wondered how you did that :P thx
Old 10/03/2007, 22:47   #3

np just trying to help
Old 10/03/2007, 22:55   #4

tyvm i couldnt figureout how to do it for the life of me
Old 10/04/2007, 09:54   #5

you also can rb them with all -1 -5 gear on

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dt shit
12/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hallo ich hab mich eingelogt und auf einmal steh ich beim dt in dieser schluch vornedran und ich komm net raus aber ich bin ziehmlich weit oben also mein kopt guckt fast noch über den boden aber wenn ich ch wechsle oder relogg mache bin ich immer noch da un komm net raus wieso???
what kid of shit is this
08/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
can somebody explain this madafuck its realy pissed me of :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: 4shared.com - photo sharing - download image untitled.bmp
Alpha New Thingys
08/04/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
As Alpha is Now Online i would likle to post what is the new ComingPatch will come with Beside the Server News 1.Switch To Deticated Server Will be in a day or 2 2.Stuff Selling NPC Completed As I Have Noticed that Much Other Servers are Making Donations so u get High Bonus Stuff but Now after the new NPC u will be able to buy Stuff +50,+100,+150,+200 for Mage And Warrior +50 FullSet for 50MilEPs +100 FullSet for 100MilEps +150 FullSet for 150MilEps +200 FullSet for 200MilEps
how do you download these .rar thingys plz someone help
10/23/2007 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
when i download something from here it comes in a rar form and when i press to use it it wants me to chose what program to use with it an i have no idea how to use it what do i have to do to get plz help ty crue im so :confused::confused::confused::confused:
need one of those file openin thingys
11/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
can anyone gimmi file opener thingy cuz my hacks r useless now without them :?