Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bestbots skylab tool

Discussion on Bestbots skylab tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/02/2011, 07:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
Login to your paypal account then, and take from there the payment lol...
We did so laugh at yourself funny how some one tries all kinds of double talk to try to weasel out of something. So too funny you just make a joke of yourself.
Old 11/02/2011, 07:18   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOs63 View Post
We did so laugh at yourself funny how some one tries all kinds of double talk to try to weasel out of something. So too funny you just make a joke of yourself.
I'm not sure, but just trying to help, I THINK he meant to tell you to take back your money through PayPal....IDK though, since I've never used PayPal...
Old 11/02/2011, 09:13   #18

Received Thanks: 2,165
@LadyOs63 you`re stupid and annoying.

don`t ask for new version, oldest not working anymore, because you will not get it, even if you pay.
so don`t bother to pay us

and as you see I never wrote that skylab tools gets updates, or free updates.

somebody close this
Old 11/02/2011, 09:45   #19

elite*gold: 10
Skylab tool not working yer! Look at this tead from bestbots forum:
Old 12/11/2011, 11:38   #20

LOL i think that skylab tool is restransit who made biolog so u steal his product to make money
Old 12/11/2011, 13:58   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
@LadyOs63 you`re stupid and annoying.

don`t ask for new version, oldest not working anymore, because you will not get it, even if you pay.
so don`t bother to pay us

and as you see I never wrote that skylab tools gets updates, or free updates.

somebody close this
Sorry made ur self look like a scammer right here in this thread:

Quote:
New version 06.11.2011.
Who buyed send email to with payment, userid and customer id.

Closed
Source:
so either u offer free updates or you dont? You have already admitted to lady that your going to scam her by not providing updates so are you saying buy from biolog who offers updates i believe last time i checked.
Old 12/28/2011, 03:47   #22

Biolog is a thief !!!
I bought this skylab tool from him and after 2 weeks stop working. And of course there is no answer from Biolog about update up to now.
Don't buy from this people