Who are we?
Maybe some of you know us, from another forums and undergrounds. We sold items for darkorbit and seafight some year ago. We started buisness again
How we do it?
We do it with admin panel. Is mean totally safe and fast.
So what are we sell?
seafight:
life from Virgo 10€
life from Capricornus 15€
life from Sagittarius 20€
life from Cancer 25€
life from Leo 25€
life from Libra 25€
ALL +HP are sold for 2 mounth
750'000 pearl 10€
2'250'000 pearl 25€
4'500'000 pearl 50€
mojo deck for 6 mounth 25€
darkorbit:
ONLY URIDIUM
3'750'000 uridium 50€
7'500'000 uridium 75€
Terms?
We do only 50€ and bigger action in both game! We accept only paysafecard! When we get a vaild paysafecard, we need userID and server, we do the action in 6 hour.
We dont make test, so who want it only free DONT speak with us!
Contact us in skype! skypename: sft.jackson
Pictures:
darkorbit: seafight:
feedbacks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sTaRbReAkEr
Guys he is trusted, me and my friends bought from him and it works 100%. So stop now to accuse, he scammed nobody and the guys who bought from him know that he is trusted. If you are interested to buy just do it, he is a fair man, nothing wrong with him and otherwise dont write here, use it until BP fixes it!!!
Best regards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyaaaa
Yeaaah Thank you here too
Guys he is trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsumpi
#trusted
#work
I bought uridium from him
Quote:
Originally Posted by baku32
Guys he is trusted! I was scared a little, fortunately I get what I bought, so nice Jackson. Than you.
Who are we?
Maybe some of you know us, from another forums and undergrounds. We sold items for darkorbit and seafight some year ago. We started buisness again
How we do it?
We do it with admin panel. Is mean totally safe and fast.
So what are we sell?
seafight:
life from Virgo 10€
life from Capricornus 15€
life from Sagittarius 20€
life from Cancer 25€
life from Leo 25€
life from Libra 25€
ALL +HP are sold for 2 mounth
750'000 pearl 10€
2'250'000 pearl 25€
4'500'000 pearl 50€
mojo deck for 6 mounth 25€
darkorbit:
ONLY URIDIUM
3'750'000 uridium 50€
7'500'000 uridium 75€
Terms?
We do only 50€ and bigger action in both game! We accept only paysafecard! When we get a vaild paysafecard, we need userID and server, we do the action in 6 hour.
We dont make test, so who want it only free DONT speak with us!
Contact us in skype! skypename: sft.jackson
i will upload some photo later, now i dont have time for this
Minim 50 euro psc ? probably scam , and why no test?
No test because in last event, everyone ask test, and just some of them bought something, is not buisness for us. I will upload some pic later, you can choose trust or not
Send me a little Test on one of my acc, you can even remove it afterwards if you're uncomfortable with giving away things for free. If you've done that i'll buy for ~100 €.
I can have 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000 uridium too,i edit the page on chrome
Dude,anyone will buy it if you don't give test,so...
Guys I dont reply for PMs. And I wrote you here: I no make test.
I have again some member who ask me test in PMs, they have 40 post but they will say Im trusted, if I make them free pearl or uridium^^. You think for me is buisness?
[B]TOP SEAFIGHT ![S]TOP DARKORBIT ! 06/03/2011 - DarkOrbit Trading - 6 Replies Seafightaccount De3 TOP 40!!!
mein heißgeliebter Seafight Acc abzugeben.
Hier die wichtigen Daten:
Es sind noch ca 750.000 Perlen vorhanden, also der Account kann sofort bespielt werden ohne eine Starthilfe. Premium ist auch noch vorhanden bis Ende September 2011.
Elitelevel 24 mit ca 90 Mio Elitepunkten drüber also falls neue Elitelevel raußkommen sind sie sofort da.
Der Account hat viele Eventschiffe, darunter das Hellhammer, Burning Dutchman, Ghost Kilimatu, Pirate King,...
Seafight gg darkorbit ;D 03/09/2011 - Middleman - 5 Replies Suche einen Middleman für diesen Tausch ;)