Guys he is trusted, me and my friends bought from him and it works 100%. So stop now to accuse, he scammed nobody and the guys who bought from him know that he is trusted. If you are interested to buy just do it, he is a fair man, nothing wrong with him and otherwise dont write here, use it until BP fixes it!!!
Guys he is trusted, me and my friends bought from him and it works 100%. So stop now to accuse, he scammed nobody and the guys who bought from him know that he is trusted. If you are interested to buy just do it, he is a fair man, nothing wrong with him and otherwise dont write here, use it until BP fixes it!!!
Guys he is trusted, me and my friends bought from him and it works 100%. So stop now to accuse, he scammed nobody and the guys who bought from him know that he is trusted. If you are interested to buy just do it, he is a fair man, nothing wrong with him and otherwise dont write here, use it until BP fixes it!!!
Best regards.
You aren't relly trusted neither... If someone like Requi, Pesho, Collapse etc. says you're trusted, then I (and i assume many other people...) will buy something from you, if you don't do anything in this direction you can as well close your "Store" now.
Ask Collapse, he can tell you that I am trusted I was a famous member of the seafight section around a year ago so just stfu, you know nothiung about me
1. You asked me to make a test someone trusted, I made it.
2. I got some positive feedback too.
3. And now you want more and more again. Thats why I shouldnt make the test.
In conclusion, you dont have to buy, if you cant trust. I have now some new customer, is enough for me
I have a deal for you :
I'll send you the UserID of a Phoenix Acc. When you are able to add 1 Uridium, a friend will buy things for 200€ Psc.
He is waiting for a ACP since months…
But I think you are just another scammer who won't give me 1 Uridium...
Ask Collapse, he can tell you that I am trusted I was a famous member of the seafight section around a year ago so just stfu, you know nothiung about me
.JackSon.
An Admin who has ACP can see , how much ,,Flares ammo " for example a User has .
If you really have ACP , someone give his ID and his Server to you and you can show how much ,,Flares ammo " or other other ammo this ship has . Or you can see how long someone has his mojo deck for example
[B]TOP SEAFIGHT ![S]TOP DARKORBIT ! 06/03/2011 - DarkOrbit Trading - 6 Replies Seafightaccount De3 TOP 40!!!
mein heißgeliebter Seafight Acc abzugeben.
Hier die wichtigen Daten:
Es sind noch ca 750.000 Perlen vorhanden, also der Account kann sofort bespielt werden ohne eine Starthilfe. Premium ist auch noch vorhanden bis Ende September 2011.
Elitelevel 24 mit ca 90 Mio Elitepunkten drüber also falls neue Elitelevel raußkommen sind sie sofort da.
Der Account hat viele Eventschiffe, darunter das Hellhammer, Burning Dutchman, Ghost Kilimatu, Pirate King,...
Seafight gg darkorbit ;D 03/09/2011 - Middleman - 5 Replies Suche einen Middleman für diesen Tausch ;)