Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Dark and Darker
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark and darker good aimbot.

Discussion on Dark and darker good aimbot. within the Dark and Darker forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dark and darker good aimbot.

Hi, I'm looking for good DnD aimbot(rage aimbot). I've tried 2 products so far and the aimbot prediction with bow was average, whenever target was moving aimbot was missing way to much. So I'm looking for cheese with good bow prediction and silent melee aim or anything that works
Old 03/01/2024, 01:39   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
@ has a DnD cheat.
I don't think it has silent melee but you could suggest it and he may possibly add it.
Old 03/02/2024, 01:11   #3

elite*gold: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by quostez View Post
Hi, I'm looking for good DnD aimbot(rage aimbot). I've tried 2 products so far and the aimbot prediction with bow was average, whenever target was moving aimbot was missing way to much. So I'm looking for cheese with good bow prediction and silent melee aim or anything that works
"Rage" aimbot will sadly never be a thing in this title.

Projectiles move far too slow, any slight movement from a player throws off your shot immensely. There is no "perfect" aimbot for this game, as you can't do bullet teleport its just not possible.

However if you are looking for the best cheat and with it the best aimbot (in our opinion)

Come check us out.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/da...rediction.html