Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

make a good cheat

Discussion on make a good cheat within the Dark and Darker forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
make a good cheat

games out for a month now . why hasnt anyone made a good cheat yet? every dark and darker provider sucks. only good provider thats reputable is fecurity and they dont even have aimbot with prediction for ranger.
Old 09/06/2023, 00:12   #2

elite*gold: 210
Hey, you can check stern have aimbot, visual... and fully undetected: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/da...veloppers.html, also for what you cannot found cheat with lot of misc functions, exploit.... this is because dark and darker have good serverside anticheat.
Old 09/06/2023, 01:13   #3

Can't read? Clearly says with good prediction

What tf is it so hard for these cheat developers to make actual good cheat for game that has no AC.
Old 09/07/2023, 01:15   #4

elite*gold: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by safari1070 View Post
Can't read? Clearly says with good prediction

What tf is it so hard for these cheat developers to make actual good cheat for game that has no AC.
game have AC.
Old 09/07/2023, 01:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiwawa67 View Post
game have AC.
If you think basic server side checks is AC than dont think your cheat would last long.
Old 09/07/2023, 15:36   #6

Quote:
If you think basic server side checks is AC than dont think your cheat would last long.
his cheat is **** anyway, esp has that much latency that you see people teleporting, seems like 10 fps code
Old 09/12/2023, 23:27   #7

elite*gold: 702
Quote:
games out for a month now . why hasnt anyone made a good cheat yet? every dark and darker provider sucks. only good provider thats reputable is fecurity and they dont even have aimbot with prediction for ranger.
Apologies in the delay of the delivery of our product to the market, we simply were not in a hurry to rush something out.

Our product is still in development and will be out before too long, as mentioned we will strive to make sure it ticks all the boxes customers are looking for.

I will offer a word of caution in the meantime, I have taken a look at the current products on the market, majority being internal (not that theres anything wrong with that) but many of them overlooked something very simple within the Anticheat that is causing bans among their users. If you check most threads you'll see a ban reported here and there. People will assume they were playing sus and they very well could have been, but some of those bans are 100% on the cheat devs.

Majority will remain unaffected but it will always catch some of their users, for my fellow devs reading this consider it a polite hint.

Additionally you won't see too many "crazy" features as many things like speed/stats are replicated serverside. They will cause instant bans or simply can not be done, some things can be done, but they need to be done in such a way that the players you kill arent instantly saying "thats a cheater"

These features need to be subtle and helpful but not gamebreaking and obvious. That is what we are hoping to deliver.
Old 09/24/2023, 14:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
Apologies in the delay of the delivery of our product to the market, we simply were not in a hurry to rush something out.

Our product is still in development and will be out before too long, as mentioned we will strive to make sure it ticks all the boxes customers are looking for.

I will offer a word of caution in the meantime, I have taken a look at the current products on the market, majority being internal (not that theres anything wrong with that) but many of them overlooked something very simple within the Anticheat that is causing bans among their users. If you check most threads you'll see a ban reported here and there. People will assume they were playing sus and they very well could have been, but some of those bans are 100% on the cheat devs.

Majority will remain unaffected but it will always catch some of their users, for my fellow devs reading this consider it a polite hint.

Additionally you won't see too many "crazy" features as many things like speed/stats are replicated serverside. They will cause instant bans or simply can not be done, some things can be done, but they need to be done in such a way that the players you kill arent instantly saying "thats a cheater"

These features need to be subtle and helpful but not gamebreaking and obvious. That is what we are hoping to deliver.
All this talk to in the end release esp + aimbot, the same thing every other provider already have...
Old 09/27/2023, 01:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasDk View Post

All this talk to in the end release esp + aimbot, the same thing every other provider already have...
We do plan to have more, the difference being my product wont be detected like 95% of whats currently on the market.

(Hint, game takes screenshots, anyone rendering internally/using full bright in their cheat is detected, 1 report is all it takes and the account is done for)

What I mentioned above accounts for almost* every cheat currently for sale.

We will have aimbot and ESP of course but we are working on more sought after features, the game is in early access. If we do everything we can right now it will all get patched out, there's a method to our madness.

Also we're working to provide the best aimbot on the market, we hope to achieve this with our release very soon.

Oh, and our product will actually be undetected, not kinda undetected.
Old 09/27/2023, 03:56   #10

elite*gold: 3961
The Black Market: 113/0/0
Check us out. We have amazing reviews on our dark and darker cheat
Old 09/27/2023, 05:28   #11

we have aim prediction working flawlessly. Check it out on tracer.wtf
Old 09/29/2023, 14:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
We do plan to have more, the difference being my product wont be detected like 95% of whats currently on the market.

(Hint, game takes screenshots, anyone rendering internally/using full bright in their cheat is detected, 1 report is all it takes and the account is done for)

What I mentioned above accounts for almost* every cheat currently for sale.

We will have aimbot and ESP of course but we are working on more sought after features, the game is in early access. If we do everything we can right now it will all get patched out, there's a method to our madness.

Also we're working to provide the best aimbot on the market, we hope to achieve this with our release very soon.

Oh, and our product will actually be undetected, not kinda undetected.
Seen plenty of morons like you in the past. Your product will be the same as every other garbage if you ever release anything at all.
Old 09/30/2023, 02:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotonthewall View Post
Seen plenty of morons like you in the past. Your product will be the same as every other garbage if you ever release anything at all.
Im not sure where your hostility towards me is coming from but I won't feed into whatever issue you seem to have.

Our product for Dark and Darker, and all other products we release this year will be top quality, feel free not to buy them I promise we will be alright.
Old 10/09/2023, 08:11   #14

elite*gold: 233
The Black Market: 298/0/0
here you go brother prediction included as well https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/da...l#post39694522