Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone can make a TUT on how to make a basic trainer with cheat engine?

Discussion on Anyone can make a TUT on how to make a basic trainer with cheat engine? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Old 01/11/2013, 12:57   #2

take a look here
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2013, 13:09   #3

never

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] How To Make Cheat Engine/Trainer Undetect
08/31/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 23 Replies
Hi guys, well, i wanna give you a tutorial how to make a cheat engine or trainer undetect. First, you need: 1. HideTools ( Download ==> http://static.kaskus.us/images/smilies/I-Luv-Indon esia.gif <== ) 2. Lucky :handsdown: - Download the HideTools. - Open It. - Choose which program you want to hide (such as cheat engine or trainer). - Right click on them and click Hide.
How to make a basic Trainer on AutoIT
11/29/2012 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
This is not a "how to find address" tutorial! This tut explains how to use them in AutoIT! I'm not actually good at giving tutorials. So i'll explain you "what does what" with an example :) Hope this helps :p You need; AutoIT NFS: World _________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
How to make Cheat Engine undetected
09/07/2012 - Tutorials - 2 Replies
(Funktioniert bei Sudden Attack , ich hab nicht ausprobiert ob es auch bei anderen spielen geht) Hi, i will show you how to make Cheat Engine undetected, i hope it will help. First you need Sandboxie. 1. Install Sandboxie. 2. Start Sandboxie.
How make godmode 100% on cheat engine??
02/09/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Eny ideas how make 100% working godmode?? Just need kill bosses put all hack here die in boss. Sometime works put badly wen login u godmode lost and kill monsters and kill put cant godmode back just monsters godmode work put no in bosses. How make cheatengine godmode to bosses??