Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Dark and Darker Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🖥️ HWID SPOOFER | €20 🖥️

Discussion on 🖥️ HWID SPOOFER | €20 🖥️ within the Dark and Darker Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
🖥️ HWID SPOOFER | €29,99 🖥️

€49,99
STEP-BY-STEP with our professional support team.

[/SIZE]

What we need during this process:
6GB+ USB stick

www.amsterdam.solutions

discord.gg/amsterdams

Please note
Our Discord community is private and exclusive to customers. You will receive an invitation link only if you have a valid Invoice ID.
You can visit our and join this to contact us!
Old 03/31/2024, 13:16   #2

Updated few bugs.

Works fine!
Old 04/06/2024, 21:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam View Post
Updated few bugs.

Works fine!
is woof confirmed workikng for dark and darker. If so do you have promotion on lifetime, im deciding between you guys, reported.lol and team73
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2024, 22:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenaticobadgirl View Post
is woof confirmed workikng for dark and darker. If so do you have promotion on lifetime, im deciding between you guys, reported.lol and team73
Hey, thank you for contacting us.

Yes, Dark and Darker is working fine without issues. Successfully spoofed multiple times.
Normally, we don't have a lifetime subscription, feel free to open a ticket in our discord server, we can definitely help you. Stay safe!

**GAMES TESTED & SUPPORTED**
* Valorant
* Fortnite **tournaments included**
* Apex
* Rust
* EFT ( Escape From Tarcov )
* Rainbow Six Siege
* Dayz
* Dark and Darker
* Dead by daylight
* FiveM (Can't be logged into old rockstar license, discord, or steam account while attempting to play)
* CODs (Raid0 + Intel Ethernet Adapter (Doesn't work for I225-v))
* Overwatch

**SUPPORT MOTHERBOARDS**
* All Asus
* All Gigabyte
* All ASRock
* All MSI
* All other boards open a ticket for manual check

**TESTED NON WORKING GAMES**
* PUBG ( Player Unknown Battle Grounds )

**REQUIREMENTS**
* USB 6GB +

**PAYMENT OPTIONS**
* Crypto
* Credit/Debit Card
* Amazon Gift Cards
* Cashapp *(if you can’t pay with Card/Crypto)*
* PayPal *(if you can’t pay with Card/Crypto)*
Old 04/06/2024, 23:16   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You know what’s funny the fact when we tell you about the info in the server you decide to leave cause you’re accusing something so basic for no reason put a serial checker in you will have same results it’s cause the do almost the same thing there is basically no difference you’re just trying to lie about something that am betting you’ve 100% used before
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2024, 02:08   #6

Smile About the Compatibility Checker

Quote:
Careful everyone they send you a compatibility checker, virus total reveals it's malware.

They'll likely say its a false positive, but thats full of shit. Look at the behavior of the executable, the changes and modifications it makes to registry files, and to font files, this is further than protecting itself from getting debugged and cracked...

Really no reason why a "compatibility checker" should be weary of getting debugged either, if anything, a simple program to check if certain settings, are toggled like TPM, secureboot, bitlocker, fast boot disablevulnerabledriver etc, but troubleshooter's like these do not behave like this file that they send.

Hi Abigdweeb (discordname),

Thanks for reaching out. I get why you're worried about the compatibility checker we sent. To help you understand better, I've made a video showing how it works. You can watch it in the attachment.

Just so you know, our checker is only meant to see if our spoofer works with your system. It's normal for antivirus programs to flag it because it makes deep changes to your system.

The (temporary) changes it makes are just to make sure our spoofer runs smoothly. Lots of other spoofer providers (Edgey) use similar checkers, and antivirus programs react the same way.

Hope the video clears things up. If you've got more questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Amsterdam
Stay Safe!

Old 04/07/2024, 02:59   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Careful everyone they send you a compatibility checker, virus total reveals it's malware.

They'll likely say its a false positive, but thats full of ****. Look at the behavior of the executable, the changes and modifications it makes to registry files, and to font files, this is further than protecting itself from getting debugged and cracked...

Really no reason why a "compatibility checker" should be weary of getting debugged either, if anything, a simple program to check if certain settings, are toggled like TPM, secureboot, bitlocker, fast boot disablevulnerabledriver etc, but troubleshooter's like these do not behave like this file that they send.

Accusing us of doing so is totally wrong when you consider how reputable we are, makes no sense at all why we would do this and damage our reputation. Please think twice before claiming that we would do such a thing and basing it off your own uncertainty of our products when we are trusted by many many people
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2024, 03:38   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

They'll likely say its a false positive, but thats full of ****. Look at the behavior of the executable, the changes and modifications it makes to registry files, and to font files, this is further than protecting itself from getting debugged and cracked...

I understand that you would be worried, since it seems you don't have much knowledge or are unaware about how the process works, but the checker is making temporary changes to operate smoothly with the spoofer. That is why it is flagged by your antivirus. Keep in mind the provider you left this negative review on is very trusted, very reputable, and works closely with a lot of others with reps just as high if not higher... There is a reason why nobody else has left a negative review like this and continue to use lol seems a bit targeted but I guess you might have been a bit bored in the moment when sending that. Amsterdam is a great provider for multiple quality products and will always have my trust that is for sure!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2024, 07:33   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

"""Originally Posted by elenaticobadgirl View Post

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...ba333/behavior""

Hey there,

I appreciate your concern, but I must clarify that our compatibility checker is not malware. It's designed to ensure that our spoofer works seamlessly with your system. Or Not! It lets us know which Of If your System Is supported Or not! We carry multiple loaders to ensure Everyone A happy woof and unban!

I understand that antivirus programs might flag it due to the deep modifications it makes, but rest assured, it's a standard procedure in our industry. Many reputable providers, including ours, use similar checkers without any malicious intent.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
ban bypass, dnd, hwid, spoofer, unban