Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > The Cycle: Frontier Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELUSION.CC | THE CYCLE:FRONTIER CHEAT | ✔️AIMBOT ✔️ESP ✔️MISC | PRIVATE | STREAMPROOF

Discussion on ELUSION.CC | THE CYCLE:FRONTIER CHEAT | ✔️AIMBOT ✔️ESP ✔️MISC | PRIVATE | STREAMPROOF within the The Cycle: Frontier Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6847
Arrow ELUSION.CC | THE CYCLE:FRONTIER CHEAT | ✔️AIMBOT ✔️ESP ✔️MISC | PRIVATE | STREAMPROOF

UPDATED FOR THE RELEASE.
PRICE IS 70 EUR PER MONTH.

Changelog
[+] Added third person
[+] Added Ingame Fly Hack
[+] Added Visibility Check
[+] Added Thermal View

Screenshots
Thanks
25 Users
Old 10/26/2021, 18:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
A Video would be nice
Old 10/30/2021, 03:48   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,501
Amazing provider with "all inclusive" service.

Got messaged by the Elusion staff to test their cheat out for a vouch. I got provided with the cheat and a The Cycle account for a few days. They provided private cheats for a small base for months now without getting detected and want to go invite only. EAC/BE shouldnt be a issue for them. As of the new "public" service, they really put a lot of effort into their service and cheats.

The cheat itself is clean and working perfectly fine.

ESP - Has all options for players intels. The Loot ESP has all items, can be heavily adjusted and edited.
Aimbot - Its good for both rage and legit. Can be adjusted for both applications.
Misc - No Stamina / No Recoil works fine.

My overall experience:
  • Active and very friendly staff
  • Never received a ban while playing legit / rage
  • Cheat is basically download and run - noob friendly
  • Cheat works perfectly fine, no fps drops, crashes, bluescreens or other errors
  • They accept credit cards so payment is made easy. No wait, no gift card bullshit - payment and instant access
Can fully recommend their cheat and service.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/30/2021, 14:38   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Elusion The Cylce Review

SUPPORT
The developers actively communicate with their customers and fix any problems with the service or cheat.
I have used it for the past 3 days now and i have already seen them actively work on the cheat.

ESP
The best part of the cheat. Runs crips, no frame drop or freezes. Offers many changeable options for the player and item ESP. Easy to farm stuff.
Also fully streamproof.

AIMBOT
Adjustable aim settings, easy to let you pick what you need. Rage or Legit? No problem. No bugs and no issues.

MISC
As of now two features, they might add more. Both of them are bit rage and work perfectly fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2021, 12:35   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Hey Team, my Thoughts on this product & Elusion Service

ESP - The Existing ESP Functions for Both Players & Loot are quite easy to understand

Player ESP 7/10 Very nice design for box and name ESP. Team ESP is good

Item ESP 9/10 - Loot ESP is very nice. You can see the loot inside container and you can filter items by rarity. This is very help full du to the amount of common items on the map

Aimbot - The Aimbot Operates quite well, I tend not have any issues when encountering other hackers

It has plenty of Changeable features to allow you to play "Legit" or just flat out **** on other players.

Misc - The Misc Features (Unlim Stamina, No recoil) 7/10
This feature is very usefull and works good

Overall - The product is a Wonderful cheat to utilise though leaves a lot to be wanted.

And the best point is the Elusion staff and her platform. Its very easy to appli for a product.
Payement is fast and very simple.
Admin are very open minded. You can easly talk to her if you have problem or recommandation
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2021, 15:29   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Elusion.cc The Cycle Review

About half way through the beta of The Cycle: Frontier, I was aware that the developers at Elusion.cc wished to create a cheat for the game. I supplied them with two beta accounts to do as such. The cheat itself was finished within a matter of days and to a high quality standard as in line with the rest of their products even within a limited time frame says a lot for Elusion.

ESP - Both player ESP and item ESP are customisable whether you wish to see all the information about the players you're going up against such as distance, name, health or nothing but
the skeleton outline of the person its up to you. The item ESP is essentially the same with being able to sort from common items all the way up to legendary. It'll also show the
exact name of the item instead of some other products which just list the items under 'crafting' 'consumable' or 'weapon' you'll save time by not having to run to the items to see what
it is, same goes for the container ESP just point your crosshair at the container and you'll be able to see what's in it from any distance, which is something I've never seen before
with any other provider. Even with every option enabled in the ESP and max range the font and overall design is very clean and non intrusive to gameplay so it doesn't draw your attention
away from what's in front of you and leaves you focused on what's important.

AIMBOT Lots of configurations to choose from, whether you want to look legit or rage against people or just have it used for PVE (killing NPCs) and can be tweaked even further depending on what you want to do

MISC/RADAR Both unlimited stamina and no recoil work perfectly, there's also the radar which I failed to mention. Very nice to have if you don't want yourself finding the game 'too easy' with the product and only want to see players on the radar and not have them outlined.

Overall, since being verifying and being invited to Elusion.cc the experience has been nothing but positive, staff are super friendly and down to have a conversation about whatever but also there to support you with any issues you may encounter. Purchasing was easy supporting both BTC and Card (EU & NA I think?) and once payment went through I could immediately download and play with the product. Top quality provider for both EAC & BE protected games.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2021, 05:32   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyway i could try it out before beta ends
Old 03/16/2022, 17:14   #8

Updated for the second closed beta!

Old 03/16/2022, 20:58   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ElusionCC, can I contact you via Discord?
Old 03/16/2022, 21:20   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

plz post video
Old 03/16/2022, 23:20   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 229
The Black Market: 258/0/0
Elusion.cc The Cycle Review (Second Beta)

From my knowledge they were the first to release an update for the 2nd beta of The Cycle. Fast as ****.

ESP -> The current ESP shows everything from AI Monsters to Players. Name and other info.
Item -ESP -> All items, even items within backpacks and so on. Filter by rarity. Colorful, easy to spot.
Aimbot -> Works as intended, legit & rage.
Misc -> Infinite Stamina and No recoil are a real help especially for long walking and long rage combats.

Overall -> The cheat is superb. High quality from Elusion, can fully recommend.
Old 03/18/2022, 00:08   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Probably the best cheat out there for The Cycle.

The cheats strength is the esp. Clean and flawless. No lags, crashes, bugs or other performance issues.
For an external cheat it performs very well. Even fullscreen works with DX12.
Item esp shows items also within rarity. Looting players and backpacks is much easier (shows the items within the containers if hovered over with the crosshair)

Aimbot is worthy. Short range is no problem, easily won 1v4s. Long range gets a bit tricky without scoping because the spread kicks in. With scope the no recoil you can spam it, its laser.

Misc, they just added unlimited ammo which is OP. No need to take with ammo, just start with 0 and it gives full ammo. Unlimited stamina is also dope. No recoil for rage.

If you are looking for an The Cycle cheat, this is the path to follow.
Old 03/18/2022, 00:28   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 24
I have used Elusions Cycle cheat when it came out for the first time. Gotta say beaming kids was fun thing to do. They are actively adding new features to it and are working with customers to add new features. Once the full game releases, I know who to go to xD.
Old 03/18/2022, 03:37   #14

Thank you for all the feedback!
As note for our customers and those which are interested in:

- The subscription is for the whole beta. If the beta gets extended which is likely, the cheat subscription will also get extended for free to match that of the beta.
- Applications are reviewed within 2-6 hours.
- Everyone is welcome to apply.
- We do support Windows 11.
Old 03/18/2022, 13:03   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i submitted a verification ticket
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, esp, hack, the cycle, the cycle frontier