Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Cryptocurrencies
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get 25 free hi dollars a day! [Crypto Start-up]

Discussion on Get 25 free hi dollars a day! [Crypto Start-up] within the Cryptocurrencies forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 56
Get 25 free hi dollars a day! [Crypto Start-up]

An interesting crypto project started a few days ago.
Which gives every user 25 hi dollars in the pre-launch phase. These are worth approximately $ 3.63.

First of all: the Telegram app is required!

The team consists of the ex-CEO of bitcoin.com: Stefan Rust ()
and the ex-CMO of crypto.com: Sean Rach ().
Currently, only Telegram Messenger is usable. A dedicated app and implementation in WhatsApp and co. is already in development.

How do I get free & daily 25 hi dollars ?
You can visit the homepage and a small banner should appear below where you have to enter a referrer nickname.
You can take mine (xAcid).

Since the project is in a private beta, as I said, you can only get in with an invite.
There you then click on "Send Message", which will redirect you to the Telegram app.

A chat bot takes you step by step through setting up the wallet.

How long does the campaign last?
The value of daily rewards will fall after a certain popularity, so you can still earn 25 hi dollars per day up to the first 100000 users.
After that it drops to 10 hi dollars and in the end from 10 million users only one hi dollar.

Where can I get a Referrer Nickname ?

Please use PN, as reflinks are not allowed (or simply enter "xAcid" at Referrer)
If you have some questions feel free to writeme. I hope you enjoy it