Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Cryptocurrencies
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobile Crypto: PI

Discussion on Mobile Crypto: PI within the Cryptocurrencies forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Mobile Crypto: PI

Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link and use my username (Reado) as your invitation code.

My summary:
Pi is free to use and works on IOS and Android, several people have looked into the app / code and it has been confirmed to be malware free.
It does not take alot of time to click 'mine' every 24 hours and when the network goes live and it becomes tradeable, it could be worth something.

Mining rates are decreasing as more people install and start minting new coins so now is a good time to jump on, as I said it is free so risk is 0.

The team has been developing software to allow people to host nodes on their PC's / servers and the main net is most likely going to be live some time in 2021.

If you want to discuss or ask questions please leave a comment, I have been mining since 2019 so I know a fair amount about the project.
Old 01/01/2021, 20:57   #2
Darkest Moderator

elite*gold: 1000
Received Thanks: 3,535
#closed
Closed Thread