Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

best mouse for crossfire

Old 10/15/2013, 13:15   #16

elite*gold: 3
My first one: http://www.amazon.de/Trust-GXT-Gamin...s=trust+gxt+14

My Second one: Razer Abyssus Mirror 3500 dpi Gaming Mouse: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör

My actually one: (its good for all games, if u have 1 time 12 buttons on your mouse you never want another one ) Razer Naga Special Edition Molten Gaming Maus: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör

Old 10/16/2013, 00:27   #17

elite*gold: 0
Kone+ / razer deathadder.

Played both but in my opinion the deathadder is the better one.

Old 10/16/2013, 01:26   #18

elite*gold: 1
Razer Deathadder 2013 ! my fav. ! price is 69 euro <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2013, 14:13   #19

pff... is complicated ....

but difereneces in logitech g600 kone xtd and razer death?

what is defference?i dont know.

Old 10/16/2013, 17:24   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by [19:44:04] goliath-desing View Post
pff... is complicated ....

but difereneces in logitech g600 kone xtd and razer death?

what is defference?i dont know.
Just get the SteelSeries Kana, trust me.. there is no better mouse outside there

« Crossfire LTMsg.dll fehler ... | Ich brauche hilfe bei crossfire installiren »

Similar Threads
Changing Mouse Pointers (for Cool gaming mouse)
04/01/2010 - Soldier Front - 14 Replies
Im Bored today, so as i play im getting more bored, so i seem to try to Edit my mouse pointer (cursor), i have lots of pointers here i got my pointers in my game Red Alert 3, and i try to change it. Just follow my easy tutorials. :) 1.) Download First the Link below. LINK- Mouse Pointers.rar 2.) Create a folder and extract all the files in the folder you create. 3.) Go to Control Panel 4.) Go to Mouse
[Help] about the Mouse Recorders
02/13/2010 - Grand Chase - 0 Replies
i recorded with Jitbit Macro recorder and with Workspace Macro i have recorder many times and when i play the record the mouse that i recorded is not going into the game window example i did move from the middle of screen to the start game button and clicked start and at the play record the mouse is going under the game window like the game window is not there its clicking at the same place that the game start is but its clicking at the desktop there please need help already tested at...
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED
04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff. But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely: 1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second 2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary 3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...
Mouse Clicker
01/03/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Fancy a PvP Gear Piece every Morning? Waking up to the Smell of Pwnzorded Nubs at your feet? Sup E*PvP I been leeching for ages off others work, browsing the forums and decided today I should give something back. This Technique is extremely obvious and Im sure it has been used by many, this guide is here for those whom have yet to come across the miricle of the AutoMouse Cliker&#33;&#33;&#33; Aight, what this system does is enter for a BG (I reccomend AV for teh shiz niz) and will keep your...