Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse Clicker

Discussion on Mouse Clicker within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fancy a PvP Gear Piece every Morning? Waking up to the Smell of Pwnzorded Nubs at your feet?

Sup E*PvP I been leeching for ages off others work, browsing the forums and decided today I should give something back. This Technique is extremely obvious and Im sure it has been used by many, this guide is here for those whom have yet to come across the miricle of the AutoMouse Cliker!!!

Aight, what this system does is enter for a BG (I reccomend AV for teh shiz niz) and will keep your character not going afk and gettin the deserter buff so it can get all the bonous honour and get some marks at the same time ;D.

What you need yourself is:
Go Download the Mouse Clicker.

Aight Im not exactly sure how to post images so Ill give you written commands.

Step 1- Les get this bitch set up,open the program and go to Options

Step 2- Click 'Configure Mouse Events'

Step 3- Ok, load up World of Warcraft and get yourself to a BattleMaster of your choice.

Step 4- Make your Characters View be in the First person and face North whilst looking in the direction of the Battlemaster. North will be so your arrow is facing up on your minimap

Step 5-This next step will take a few minutes but is well worth it if your kitted out with PVP gear in less than a week with you doing squat, I enable it when I sleep Minimise World of Warcraft, bring up the Mouse Events Tab. First off Click the 'Loop Events' button and enter a 0 in the times slot.

Step 6- Ok First point, click the '<' symbol to find the coorodinates where you want to select the battlemaster it will usually be in the middle of the screen the default click is Right so keep it like that, for the speed of the click I have 3 seconds so thats '3000' but you have whatever suits your needs.

Step 7- We need to Repeat Step 6 with the chat window that comes up after it right clicks the Battlemaster, so you will need to keep switching between WoW and the mouse clicker to find the coordinates, I place my finger where the button for 'join battle' will be then when it gets back to the Mousclicker, simply use the '<' and click where your finger is. (Sorry if this is confusing btw).

Step 8- Set up your mouse clicks so you have a sequence that right clicks the battlemaster, left clicks the 'I want to join' another for the 'join battle' and another for 'enter battle' when one is available. To Change what click it will do just click the check box for a left click.

Step 9- To avoid being afk, as a backup plan I find it usfull to enter a final sequence in my click chain that hits a self buff spell, this cancels the afk timer and allows you to freely collect Honour and Marks.

All in all you should have roughly 5/6 clicks in your chain of events. Make sure to click 'save xml' to save yourself finding it all again .

Step 10- Click 'Start Events' to watch your well earned creation take its course.

Many Thanks to ******* for Inspiration, I hope you found this guide Legibal as I know how hard it is to follow a badly written guide. I never was the best in my english class GLHFGG - Heratic
Old 01/03/2007, 01:47   #2

Sup E*PvP I been leeching for ages off others work, browsing the forums and decided today I should give something back. This Technique is extremely obvious and Im sure it has been used by many, this guide is here for those whom have yet to come across the miricle of the AutoMouse Cliker!!!

Old 01/03/2007, 13:07   #3

Spar dir deine Posts, es ist nicht von mir. Ich weiss nicht wie der hiess ders gemacht hat ich habs nur gepostet.
Old 01/03/2007, 13:36   #4

Quote:
Sorry, the page you requested was not found.
Old 01/03/2007, 13:37   #5

Der Name des Erstellers steht ganz am ende (Heratic)

Wenn man schon etwas klaut,dann wenigstens intelligent und nicht einfach Copy Paste ohne es überhaupt durchgelesen zu haben.

Und dann auch noch ******* grüßen....^^

Und wieso sollte ich mir meine Posts Sparen ?Weil ich dir meine Meinung zu dem Scheiss gesagt hab,den du verzapft hast ?Find dich einfach nur dreist...

Hast glück das der Post so schnell geschlossen wurde,das nur ich etwas dazu schreiben konnte

@ Luna
Old 01/03/2007, 13:40   #6

Old 01/03/2007, 14:34   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by chenk@Jan 3 2007, 13:37
Der Name des Erstellers steht ganz am ende (Heratic)

Wenn man schon etwas klaut,dann wenigstens intelligent und nicht einfach Copy Paste ohne es überhaupt durchgelesen zu haben.

Und dann auch noch ******* grüßen....^^

Und wieso sollte ich mir meine Posts Sparen ?Weil ich dir meine Meinung zu dem Scheiss gesagt hab,den du verzapft hast ?Find dich einfach nur dreist...

Hast glück das der Post so schnell geschlossen wurde,das nur ich etwas dazu schreiben konnte

@ Luna
Steck dir deine Meinung sonst wohin.. Wo hab ich bitte Scheiss verzapft? Ich glaub eher du verzapfst hier scheisse in Massen.
Edith sagt:
Tu mir den Gefallen und geh sterben.