Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Video-Contest

Discussion on Video-Contest within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Video-Contest

Tags
video contest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CF-EU] Spring into Action Video Contest
04/12/2012 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
Hello my friend just created his entry for the "Spring into Action Video Contest" and here it is! Crossfire Europe - Spring into Action Video Contest - YouTube Please watch it and like this comment to increase his chance of winnning the contest! https://www.facebook.com/Crossfireeurope/posts/311 372448932852?comment_id=2577637
Redbull Remake by SoulSp34r (video contest)
09/30/2011 - Main - 1 Replies
Hey everyone,first of all this topic is about a videos contest held by redbull in my country,which i have to take the general idea of one of their commercials are remake it,and the winners who gets highest votes wings 3000$,and since my land was occupied by israel in the way i could really use that prize i'll get so much more opportunities for a career too, so what i need you guys to do is watch my video in the link below,and while u are watching it an advertisement should pop up on the video...
Crossfire-HQ Video Contest!
08/17/2010 - CrossFire - 1 Replies
Die Crossfire-HQ Community veranstaltet auf ihrer Seite ein Video Contest! Für dieses suchen wir noch Teilnehmer! Ihr wollt daran Teilnehmen, auf diesem Link (CrossFire-HQ: Foren / News , Interviews , Neuigkeiten , Events usw. / Crossfire-HQ --- Der 2. Video Contest!) könnt ihr euch Schlau machen und Teilnehmen. Natürlich wird es für den Sieger auch Preise geben! Teilnehmer sind immer gerne gesehen! Viel Spass wünscht euch: Das Team der Crossfire-HQ.de Community!
SRO Info Trailer Video Contest [SIVC]
01/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
YouTube - SRO Info Trailer Video Contest Video contest ends on March - 1 - 2010 The voting starts on February - 15 - 2010 This contest is held by SRO Info (link) All the those who want to join the contest need to follow these rules: *The video need to be made from a movie or game trailer.