Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AWM + Deagle in Less Than One Month:

Discussion on AWM + Deagle in Less Than One Month: within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AWM + Deagle in Less Than One Month:

I recently saw a post requesting for an account to be "shared". The requester asked for an account with the "AWM and Deagle." I realized that there were not any guides to gaining the GP as quickly as possible to do so, other than "farm until you're there."

Here's my way to get both of these guns in less than one month. No hacking, no glitching, no farming.

I completed this in seventeen days.

Warning: you should be able to produce an average of 1.2KDR or higher and get 10 or more kills per game.

1. Create a new account. Select your character.

46,000GP.

2. Play five games in a mission of your choice. With a 1.2 KDR, you will level up to your first rank bonus (4-6 range, depending on the number of headshots or KDR).

Use your guns until they break and do not repair them. Use the free ZP weapon that comes with your new account when your first two guns break; you have it for thirty days. Also use the free p228 that comes with following CrossFire on FaceBook. Do not repair either the ZP gun or the p228 (sell the p228 right before it breaks).

56,000GP. + 300-800 from game matches + 500 per mission.

3. Play sixteen more games. If you have not finished your mission, do so. With a 1.2KDR, you will level up to your second rank bonus (12-20 range, depending on the number of headshots or KDR).

76,000GP. +2100-3200 from game matches + 500 per mission.

4. Play sixty-seven more games over the course of the month. Every day that you play, do the mission. With a 1.2KDR, you will level up to your final rank bonus (58-75 range, depending on the number of headshots or KDR).

106,000GP. +13,000-20,000 from game matches + 500 per mission.

If you do half of the missions, your total amount will be between 120,500GP and 154,500GP (depending on the number of headshots or KDR).

120,500 -
56,000GP for the AWM.

64,500GP -
35,000 GP for the Deagle.

This leaves you a decent amount to begin saving for the next gun you might want. I recommend the AK47 or the m4a1, as they are the most consistent guns and will be useful in any situation, and you can always take someone else's "fun" gun once you kill them with your "good" one!

I hope that this helps people!

Credits: B0ttl3 von mpg.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2011, 17:11   #2

Received Thanks: 1,801
Was mit Credits? ich kenn das von woanders!
Old 03/16/2011, 17:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Still]Own[You] View Post
Was mit Credits? ich kenn das von woanders!
tschuldigung stimmt danke
Thanks
1 User