I heard the public updated nade bot v2.0 got detected, well I am here today selling that nade bot undetected as of a hour after I found out it was detected, I am selling it included with instructions to run it properly and how to delete the keylogger.
Nade Bot 08/25/2013 - CrossFire - 2 Replies yes , i have the same problem he dose n't ready
what should i do ?
[APB] Nade ESP 06/27/2012 - C/C++ - 6 Replies Kleines Snippet hoffe es hilft euch ein wenig weiter.
void DrawGrenadeESP(UCanvas* pCanvas){
if (pPC == NULL || pPC->Pawn == NULL || pPC->WorldInfo == NULL )
return;
pPC->Pawn->FindActorsOfClass(AcAPBProjectil e::StaticClass( ), &AllOfActors);
for (int i = 0; i < AllOfActors.Count; i++){
if (AllOfActors.Data != NULL)
{
T-Nade ??? 07/25/2011 - WarRock - 10 Replies Hey Com , in letzter Zeit sehe ich viele die nades haben die so stark wie t bombs sind , was ist das und wo kann man das bekommen ?
- fals wrong section , bitte verschieben
#thanks.
Nade Bug(Ger/Eng) 11/03/2010 - WarRock - 24 Replies Hi,
I found a nade bug, maybe its a lil bit hard to make but works nice :D. Maybe not the best one, but bug is bug :P.
Be4 a round ends, throw a nade at the spawn point of your enemies. Then when the ROund starts new you can get 1-2 kills :D. It's not that easy to find the right time to throw the nade, but with a lil bit luck, you can do it :D.
I tested it sometimes and works nice ;).
Hi,
Ich hab nen granaten bug gefunden, evtl. nicht so leicht zu machen aber funktioniert super. Ist...
Invi Nade 10/16/2009 - WarRock - 5 Replies hallo libe PvPers :P
mir ist es ein wenig peinlich wenn ich frage, denn ich habe einen lvl23er.
wie wirft man eien Invi nade?!??
hat es vllt. mit glitschen zu tun ??
danke & entschuldigt bitte meine Rechtschreibefehler ;)