☆☆☆☆☆ This is the daily UPDATE topic for CFPRO ☆☆☆☆☆
Discussion on ☆☆☆☆☆ This is the daily UPDATE topic for CFPRO ☆☆☆☆☆ within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.
Ich hab krasse fps laggs auch noch nachdem ich CFPro.exe geschlossen hab und Priorität auf high gesetzt hab. Mein System: Win7 64 bit. Crossfire Europe. 45-50 fps.
NOW i'm really sure it's detected in PH.....after joining a game client crash a few seconds!..hmmm let's just wait again for update
Well after using the hack I have noticed a few things certain hacks do not work in certain maps and game modes and also certain hacks don't run to good together every crossfire server may be different but I think you should give it a try and find which hacks work on which that way you don't get client errors much and also you shouldn't run every or most of the hacks at once cause I have noticed I get a lot of client errors if I try using a lot of the hacks at once hopefully this helps a little
Well after using the hack I have noticed a few things certain hacks do not work in certain maps and game modes and also certain hacks don't run to good together every crossfire server may be different but I think you should give it a try and find which hacks work on which that way you don't get client errors much and also you shouldn't run every or most of the hacks at once cause I have noticed I get a lot of client errors if I try using a lot of the hacks at once hopefully this helps a little
i'm just using drawbone,croshair,aimbot left mouse,no grenade damage..that's all..and it's detected i tried to log in for 8 time's now..