☆☆☆☆☆ This is the daily UPDATE topic for CFPRO ☆☆☆☆☆
Discussion on ☆☆☆☆☆ This is the daily UPDATE topic for CFPRO ☆☆☆☆☆ within the CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the CrossFire category.
Awesome Work and thanks for the hacks and all the updates, I have an issue and I Don't know if I'm the only one but when I log in the game the hack pops up when I join the game and the hacks work fine just my fps drops down to 12 even 9 fps and sometimes my ping goes from 20-215 I cant do ****, is there a way to fix this or is my laptop just a peace of **** lol
LOL * Hi killaballz , did you quit CFPRO from taskmgr if not try it , it might help , if that didnt work can i ask how much ram your system memory is please dude ? i thanked you cause i found your lap top might not be a piece of *****
@YoUsR!Ôs's i wish i could thank you in more ways other , you deserve a few drinks
I think my laptop is a peace of **** lol and yeah I tried closing CFPRO my fps went up to 98 then dropped back down to 9 again -_- and I have 4GB Ram and 3.75GB of that is usable lol
@YoUsR!Ôs's i wish i could thank you in more ways other , you deserve a few drinks
Thank you borat1000, you deserve all my respect
great honor to meet you bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgepires012
Ups! Google Chrome could not connect to cfpro-biz.blogspot.com
help me pls
still not conncted or done ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaRaw
why we dont have one hit za anymore?
Bro all problems will fixed in next month
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerballz
I think my laptop is a peace of shit lol and yeah I tried closing CFPRO my fps went up to 98 then dropped back down to 9 again -_- and I have 4GB Ram and 3.75GB of that is usable lol
try to close unecessery programs working in background like skype, idm, yahoo & msn messenger, icq, TeamViwer ect... ( all programs you do not need )
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll123321
Hack dosent works for me
what's your Windows version bro ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountie0
i ve been searching alot for a hack with one hit zombie mode , i can't find it , would u plz help me ?
OneHit ZA will be added next month just be patient
Idk why this new update makes my fps go so low and my ping so high, When I was using CFPRO v8 everything was fine great fps and low ping but since I got v9 when I have to join a game to get the menu that's where my laptop just takes a **** on me lol I closed the CFPRO also all programs that could affect the game. thank you
thanks for your efforts the hack is working perfectly but I got a small problem I'm new to the hack so I need to know if I can remove the menu while I'm playing its kinda annoying
thanks for your efforts the hack is working perfectly but I got a small problem I'm new to the hack so I need to know if I can remove the menu while I'm playing its kinda annoying
just press INSERT in your keyboard to hide it.
NOW i'm really sure it's detected in PH.....after joining a game client crash a few seconds!..hmmm let's just wait again for update