Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
CS2 Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 08:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Avoid Faceit Smurfing / Multi bans

Discussion on Avoid Faceit Smurfing / Multi bans within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
180FOV's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 5
Smile Avoid Faceit Smurfing / Multi bans

Pretty much the title, wanna know how to minimize the chances of getting banned for smurfing / multi accounting when I want to boost an account.

I know there isnt a 100% safe way to do it and that it always carries a risk but how do I minimize the risks =F
180FOV is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 287
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
germany0 is offline  
Old   #3
 
BaranTK's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 272
Received Thanks: 26
One manual review can put you at risk of a smurfing ban. The only thing you can really do is keep a low profile and not push too hard
BaranTK is offline  
Old   #4
 
ChudLife's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2026
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180FOV View Post
Pretty much the title, wanna know how to minimize the chances of getting banned for smurfing / multi accounting when I want to boost an account.

I know there isnt a 100% safe way to do it and that it always carries a risk but how do I minimize the risks =F
You can try playing with fellow lower-ranked teammates
ChudLife is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2025
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 6
some boosters intentionally keep a low winrate on accounts they don't want to lose. like around 55% winrate will look better than 75% winrate on a fresh account
snowflake0 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ⚠️ Verified faceit accounts — Old faceit accounts 2021 — CS2 faceit accounts ⚠️
08/07/2025 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Welcome! Having troubles verifying your account? Just buy one :) — All accounts were created by myself — You can connect your own steam and start playing — The oldest in the stock are created back in 2021 Any other questions? Feel free to reach out to my Discord: serene_sparkles or Telegram: serene_sparkles Prices: 50 USD — faceit account (2021)
CS2 Smurfing on Faceit – How to Avoid a Ban for Multi-Accounting?
05/06/2025 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
As in the topic, is there a way to smurf and play on multiple accounts on Faceit while avoiding a ban? I'm not even concerned about verification—if I receive it, so be it. But before that happens, I don’t want to get banned on all my accounts, including my main, for multi-accounting. I’ve read somewhere that Faceit detects multiple accounts based on HWID. If that’s true, is there any way to bypass it, such as changing HWID for each account I play on?
[Selling] FACEIT HWID Spoofer / Changer [Easily bypass & avoid HWID bans]
12/30/2019 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
✫ CURRENT STATUS: ✫ SPOOFER NOT WORKING FOR FACEIT ANYMORE. NO PLANS ON UPDATING IT FOR FACEIT. DON'T ASK.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.