Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
CS2 Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 17:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



MAC ADDRESS BLOCKING

Discussion on MAC ADDRESS BLOCKING within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Unhappy MAC ADDRESS BLOCKING

Hello,

I have a problem installing a driver(cheat), due to the fact that my router MAC ADDRESS is blocking the installation. First the problem was the motherboard, which had a restrictive policy, but after changing the computer the problem with the motherboard disappeared, unfortunately, but another one just related to the MAC appeared. Developers tried to use spoofing or thereabouts to get this problem solved, but completely nothing works. This is the second time they have offered me a refund and said that the problem cannot be solved. That's why I decided to write here, maybe someone has any knowledge of this topic and maybe there is any chance to do something about it. Various mac changers do not work
winter-_- is offline  
Old   #2


 
CosmoCheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2093
The Black Market: 500/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 1,003
Received Thanks: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter-_- View Post
Hello,

I have a problem installing a driver(cheat), due to the fact that my router MAC ADDRESS is blocking the installation. First the problem was the motherboard, which had a restrictive policy, but after changing the computer the problem with the motherboard disappeared, unfortunately, but another one just related to the MAC appeared. Developers tried to use spoofing or thereabouts to get this problem solved, but completely nothing works. This is the second time they have offered me a refund and said that the problem cannot be solved. That's why I decided to write here, maybe someone has any knowledge of this topic and maybe there is any chance to do something about it. Various mac changers do not work
I believe I know what you’re talking about however, if the devs explained that the problem cannot be solved I would suggest getting a new router maybe? I would need more information from you like screenshots or errors etc. have you tried using another provider or?
CosmoCheats is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCheats View Post
I believe I know what you’re talking about however, if the devs explained that the problem cannot be solved I would suggest getting a new router maybe? I would need more information from you like screenshots or errors etc. have you tried using another provider or?






Then any spoofing or masking MAC didnt work, something is blocking installation and in first setup it stopped at 83%, on the next one at 94%

I have fiber optic internet, of course I can change the router with my provider, but does it make sense? Since there will only be a different MAC address, can it magically work? The provider is the same, so I bet that the "internet" policy will be the same.
winter-_- is offline  
Old   #4


 
CosmoCheats's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2093
The Black Market: 500/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 1,003
Received Thanks: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by winter-_- View Post





Then any spoofing or masking MAC didnt work, something is blocking installation and in first setup it stopped at 83%, on the next one at 94%

I have fiber optic internet, of course I can change the router with my provider, but does it make sense? Since there will only be a different MAC address, can it magically work? The provider is the same, so I bet that the "internet" policy will be the same.
I’d try all that you can to fix it by getting a new router etc. never seen this issue but it’s 100% an issue with your mac/router and not cheat related per-say. Definitely an interesting issue that’s for sure.
CosmoCheats is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

 
Nvidia[N]'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 18
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 347
Received Thanks: 52
This is dvdfaceit, i think its finally a scam
Nvidia[N] is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
dvd faceit is a scam sir
pornyy is offline  
Old   #7
 
Simon Riley's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 956
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 17
Its pmfaceit aswell, its a scam. He will drag out the time, you’ll never ever get a refund. Its all fake and he will give 100% effort into making you belive its real so you’ll wait and not post here
Simon Riley is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] Change: IP Address, HWID, MAC Address, etc.
05/07/2026 - Call of Duty - 25 Replies
Hello community I found this tutorial and I thought it would be useful for a lot of people, since I also got HWID Banned due to EO. Follow these instructions STEP BY STEP & you should be fine. http://i.epvpimg.com/rprMf.png 1. First off you might want to reformat & reinstall Windows. This will be you safe bet. If you don't want to go through all the trouble & want to risk just changing your HWID, you can download a couple of tools that will do it for you. In the past I have found these...
You can help me GM == Address ? AOE == Address ? RANGE == Address ?
01/12/2016 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Dumped Cabal GM == Address ? AOE == Address ? RANGE == Address ? download Dumped Cabal == http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=247210&stc=1&d=1452193708
blocking-not blocking ?
02/22/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
hey all , i just wanted to ask you, if gms can get you, if you use storms with cooldowns ? i mean.... is it the same like all other skills , or you can get auto blocked or sth ?i am talking for int server :p plz answer



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.