Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Change: IP Address, HWID, MAC Address, etc.

Discussion on [Tutorial] Change: IP Address, HWID, MAC Address, etc. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Thumbs up [Tutorial] Change: IP Address, HWID, MAC Address, etc.

Hello community

I found this tutorial and I thought it would be useful for a lot of people, since I also got HWID Banned due to EO. Follow these instructions STEP BY STEP & you should be fine.

1. First off you might want to reformat & reinstall Windows. This will be you safe bet. If you don't want to go through all the trouble & want to risk just changing your HWID, you can download a couple of tools that will do it for you. In the past I have found these VERY helpful & I didn't have to reformat either.

Change your PC name

1. Go to Settings > System > About and select the Rename PC button in the right column under PC.
2. REBOOT.

Hard Disk Serial Number Changer

The program does not require specialized technical savvy knowledge, and it is remarkably easy to operate. It runs on all versions of Windows OS, from the classic Windows 98 and XP to the more recent, higher spec 8.1 and Windows 10 & IT'S FREE!

1. After downloading, right click the program & Run as Admin.
2. Choose your drive from the drop down box
3. Enter the new serial number and click the Change button.
The serial number format as mentioned in the window is made up of 8 characters from 0-9 and A-F split by a “-” into two groups of 4.
4. You will then need to REBOOT to commit the changes.

2. Change your IP Address (or get a VPN. I use ) If you don't know your IP Address, go here: , write it down, & follow the following steps.

If you're not the technical type, contact your Internet service provider (ISP) and ask them if they are able to change your IP address or how long your connection needs to be off for your IP address to change.

If you're up for more-advanced methods, and you use Windows, try the steps below and see if your IP address changes.

For Windows users
- Computer connected directly to a cable or DSL modem
1. Get to a command prompt. (START, run, cmd).
2. Type "ipconfig /release" (without the quotes, on the command line by itself).
3. Shut down computer.
4. Turn OFF computer.
5. Turn off all ethernet hubs/switches.
6. Turn off cable/DSL modem.
7. Leave off overnight.
8. Turn everything back ON.

For networks using a Router
1. Log into the router's admin console. (Often )
2. Release the IP address (method varies by router manufacturer)
3. Turn off router, ethernet hubs/switches, and the cable/DSL modem
4. Leave OFF overnight
5. Next day, turn everything back ON.

3. Next you need to change your MAC Address. The best tool to do this with is "Technetium MAC Address Changer". It's another freebie that will spoof MAC address instantly! You can download it here:

1. After downloading, right click the program & Run as Admin.
2. After installation, select the adapter you want to change the MAC address (either your Wi-Fi, your Ethernet, or BOTH.)
3. At the bottom there is a box that says, "Random MAC Address". Click it.
4. Click Change Now!
5. REBOOT
To restore the original MAC address of the network adapter, select the adapter, click Restore Original button in the Change MAC Address frame.

After all these changes you will be safe to REINSTALL your NEW game. If you fail to do these, the MOMENT you install & log in, YOU WILL BE BANNED AGAIN.

**I cannot be held responsible for any damage you do to your pc by doing these steps WRONG.**
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/07/2020, 09:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

Good contribution in general.
Just a notice:

2. vpn is not needed while playing (they dont check for ips currenty).
Its only needed if you create a new account on your own as they check for the ips in that process by comparing it with activision/blizzard cloud servers.
To avoid the vpn hassle, just buy a cheap verified account, there are a few services which offer them for 2$ or even lower.

3. From my cod dump a few months ago, I figured out that their anti-cheat is scanning for:
Technetium MAC Address Changer (TMAC) = detected and it will cause a ban most likely.

If you **** up one of these steps, you are instantly flagged and hwid banned again & you have to repeat the whole procedure.
In my opinion its not worth to do everything manually as they scan for your whole pc + leave many trace/tracker files to apply the hwid/shadow ban flag.
Just use a good spoofer if you have the money in your pocket.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/07/2020, 14:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMODUS. View Post
Just a notice:

Its only needed if you create a new account on your own as they check for the ips in that process by comparing it with activision/blizzard cloud servers.
To avoid the vpn hassle, just buy a cheap verified account, there are a few services which offer them for 2$ or even lower.

3. From my cod dump a few months ago, I figured out that their anti-cheat is scanning for:
Technetium MAC Address Changer (TMAC) = detected and it will cause a ban most likely.

If you **** up one of these steps, you are instantly flagged and hwid banned again & you have to repeat the whole procedure.
In my opinion its not worth to do everything manually as they scan for your whole pc + leave many trace/tracker files to apply the hwid/shadow ban flag.
Always worth it to have permanent spoof over another detection vector in running a spoofing program. This method is quite easy

> Format > Change serials > Raid0 or replace HD > Update MAC you can do this without using tinanium via RUFUSdos > Update IP
Old 10/07/2020, 14:09   #4

just so you know if ur getting instant shadow banned ur not hwid bann so dont listen to all the bs thesde ppl tell you i got unshaddowed been playing fine no issues
Old 10/07/2020, 15:06   #5
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMODUS. View Post
Just a notice:

If you fuck up one of these steps, you are instantly flagged and hwid banned again & you have to repeat the whole procedure.
Well, didnt know that but appreciate the insight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizionzvr View Post
just so you know if ur getting instant shadow banned ur not hwid bann so dont listen to all the bs thesde ppl tell you i got unshaddowed been playing fine no issues
yeah i heard this as well, will wait & see
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2020, 13:27   #6

" Unable to write to this disk in drive"

so cannot change serial of harddrive :P
Old 10/20/2020, 22:22   #7

im currently SB, great info and appreciate it but one question. do i uninstall WZ first or after these steps are completed ??
Old 10/20/2020, 23:46   #8
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalo007 View Post
im currently SB, great info and appreciate it but one question. do i uninstall WZ first or after these steps are completed ??
u gotta delete the game and remove the tracer files, check google on how to do that.
Old 10/21/2020, 00:24   #9

right right but that is step 1 right of course , sorry to sound ignorant , just that i have done these steps and sb not removed so want to try this method . greatly appreciate it , will try tonight
Old 10/21/2020, 07:25   #10

thanks
Old 10/22/2020, 05:04   #11

So this could really be a permanent spoofer? I am pretty sure I got perm banned on my COD account because I started the game while I was spoofed for rust. Their support ****** sucks and I really don't want to have to buy new hardware.
Old 10/22/2020, 15:06   #12
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax108 View Post
So this could really be a permanent spoofer? I am pretty sure I got perm banned on my COD account because I started the game while I was spoofed for rust. Their support ****** sucks and I really don't want to have to buy new hardware.
This doesnt work for everyone, i have a hwid unban method that works for most of the people but that isnt free.
Old 10/05/2021, 00:32   #13
Trade Restricted

# still working
Old 03/18/2022, 02:38   #14

ok so ive been shadow banned on my main account 4 times
the first time was for a week after this shadow ban ive been able to play for 2 days then i got shadow banned for another week. after the shadow ban i played one game and got shadow banned (on 3 accounts). then after the 3rd shadow ban i was able to play for like 3 hours then i got shadow banned again. now im on my 4th shadow ban and im really starting to lose hope. note after the first shadow ban i stopped using an unlock tool and i have never used aimbot. and i am really above average so i think when people see me play they report me and then i get shadow banned immediately because i just got out of a shadow ban.
Old 03/18/2022, 05:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalid26 View Post
ok so ive been shadow banned on my main account 4 times
the first time was for a week after this shadow ban ive been able to play for 2 days then i got shadow banned for another week. after the shadow ban i played one game and got shadow banned (on 3 accounts). then after the 3rd shadow ban i was able to play for like 3 hours then i got shadow banned again. now im on my 4th shadow ban and im really starting to lose hope. note after the first shadow ban i stopped using an unlock tool and i have never used aimbot. and i am really above average so i think when people see me play they report me and then i get shadow banned immediately because i just got out of a shadow ban.
ur prob hwid flagged or hwid banned, same thing happened to me and im hwid banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreq View Post
" Unable to write to this disk in drive"

so cannot change serial of harddrive :P
run application as admin

Tags
hwid ban bypass, hwid changer, tutorial