Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

external cheats with best detection history?

Discussion on external cheats with best detection history? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
external cheats with best detection history?

Looking for cheats that have good detection history

Security is the main focus
But I also need a good RCS

Been using phantomoverlay for almost a week but thier RCS is so bad, it does weird jaggy movemnts every time you spray, idk when they will fix it, I think they mostly focus on their cod userbase
Old 04/30/2024, 02:38   #2

Phantomoverlay is the best.

> it does weird jaggy movemnts every time you spray,
It's not an issue, You literally have a configuration setting for how you want the mouse to move so it's not a straight line.

Perhaps you should spent a few minutes reading over the features in the cheat?
If you want a straight line movement without the humanization, just disable it...
Old 04/30/2024, 10:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTexas View Post

It's not an issue, You literally have a configuration setting for how you want the mouse to move so it's not a straight line.

If you want a straight line movement without the humanization, just disable it...
dude even the dev admits that RCS is not that good, u can stop the **** riding
cheat is good but bad RCS is a big deal for me personally
Old 04/30/2024, 12:28   #4

elite*gold: 53115
Quote:
Originally Posted by surface485 View Post
Looking for cheats that have good detection history

Security is the main focus

Been using phantomoverlay for almost a week but thier RCS is so bad, it does weird jaggy movemnts every time you spray, idk when they will fix it, I think they mostly focus on their cod userbase
we are undetected since release 2016, multihack with everything esp, legit aimbot and ofc rcs

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co...e-7-years.html
Old 04/30/2024, 19:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Solution View Post
we are undetected since release 2016, multihack with everything esp, legit aimbot and ofc rcs

wow really? can anyone vouch for that detection history info u provided
Old 04/30/2024, 19:19   #6

elite*gold: 53115
Quote:
probably our users in our member discord, feel free to join website/forum and discord
Old 04/30/2024, 21:06   #7

Quote:
probably our users in our member discord, feel free to join website/forum and discord
alright man, i am definitely interested.
do you provide vouch copies to ePvP or hackforums members?
Old 05/01/2024, 14:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTexas View Post

Not worth the price at the moment + Overrated. I can see why it would work now as of OW update but the legit features are still lack-luster and doesn't work properly since it is external. Would rather go lowkey with an internal legit bot cheat than PO.
Old 05/01/2024, 22:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willumppp View Post
Not worth the price at the moment + Overrated. I can see why it would work now as of OW update but the legit features are still lack-luster and doesn't work properly since it is external. Would rather go lowkey with an internal legit bot cheat than PO.
none of its features are truly held back by it being external tbh.
its just that it needs polish
Old 05/02/2024, 01:09   #10

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:

I focus on CS2 just as much. They have the same security and the same focus

What you are describing was a short lived bug that I fixed

RCS with aimbot and standalone RCS should work fine. The standalone RCS has strength modification which I usually use 8 for

I think I offer the best RCS out of any external and it's completely kernel mouse simulation based without any writing to the game's memory at all

With Valve improving their anti-cheat I really think PO is your best bet and you do not have to deal with lack of features either

Quote:
Could you explain what features my cheat is missing?

Because as far as I know besides smoke lineups I have added every possible feature you could ask for that is safe and read only

My cheat is the best for security and in terms of safe features it has everything besides one thing (listed above)

I noticed you are a reseller of another cheat so I would really trust that you actually used mine and are a customer giving honest feedback instead of a competitor trying to bring me down if you gave some details. Vagueness always makes me nervous
Old 05/02/2024, 05:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I focus on CS2 just as much. They have the same security and the same focus

What you are describing was a short lived bug that I fixed

RCS with aimbot and standalone RCS should work fine. The standalone RCS has strength modification which I usually use 8 for

I think I offer the best RCS out of any external and it's completely kernel mouse simulation based without any writing to the game's memory at all

With Valve improving their anti-cheat I really think PO is your best bet and you do not have to deal with lack of features either

Could you explain what features my cheat is missing?

Because as far as I know besides smoke lineups I have added every possible feature you could ask for that is safe and read only

My cheat is the best for security and in terms of safe features it has everything besides one thing (listed above)

I noticed you are a reseller of another cheat so I would really trust that you actually used mine and are a customer giving honest feedback instead of a competitor trying to bring me down if you gave some details. Vagueness always makes me nervous
I do not mean to offend you and yes I am a reseller of Memesense, no lie in that. I think your cheat is good when it comes to main Steam account users / closet cheaters. I'm not here to compare or downplay your services, don't take it that way.

What I'm saying is that External cheats are limited whenever it comes to features and performances (lag spikes for low-end pc builds). Internal is always just a better solution, you as a provider I assume you are aware of that, maybe Internal lacks in security since it reads and writes but the CSGO or CS2 is known not to have a decent anti-cheat, even back then with CSGO - Onetap & NL are known to dominate the game and the majority of closet cheaters using those cheats have been staying safe after all those years, sure there has been a couple of backlashes but those are due to manual detections & features detection (recent no spread wave bans for all cheat providers).

For a few features suggestion maybe add Grenade Draw from enemies, Crosshair that detects a wall-bang(able) spot,...

You may price your cheat however you want, that's just provider's preferences, I just think that much of a price for an external cheat is expensive that's all. There are several other solid ones like Zapp, Oxide, Mela, Inv with cheaper in price range and more suitable for those who just wants to cheat in CS2 for cases not tryharding to beat other "just esp" people and not get banned from waves.

Again, I apologize for any negativity towards you. Well hey, you are free to try Memesense and provide feedbacks, if you want since we're also on the recommended list on this forum.
Old 05/02/2024, 05:32   #12

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
it does weird jaggy movemnts every time you spray
RCS should work flawlessly now. Make sure to lower AIM -> "aim speed" if the recoil control with the aimbot is moving to jaggy/fast. The aimbot recoil control is affected by aim speed

Quote:
For a few features suggestion maybe add Grenade Draw from enemies, Crosshair that detects a wall-bang(able) spot,...
I think these are good specific suggestions. That's what I was looking for

It seems more like you saw I was external, checked my price, and made comments without testing/looking into PO much. I could be totally wrong so feel free to step in and correct me

But I want to say, comparing me to other externals isn't necessarily fair because not all externals are created equal. VAC has implemented generic detections for externals recently from user-mode that has detected a few externals... even ones which utilize a driver

This same process occurred with PO on COD. I was being compared to other externals as if all externals are the same and then they got detected into oblivion, and now it's mainly PO representing the external space

I am really experienced with kernel external cheat software (over 10 years) and I really know how to make it nearly impossible to detect me from user-mode and extremely hard to detect me from kernel-mode. I have several trips in place to keep my users safe even if an attempt is made by the anti-cheat against PO

As for features, I think if you really test PO, you will find that my ESP is smoother than any external you've seen and I have pretty great features. I have my own renderer which I made that has a small footprint (smaller=safer) and is very optimized. Works fullscreen without the need for any Steam overlay paste. I also have several features that other externals lack despite being read only

Quote:
Onetap & NL are known to dominate the game and the majority of closet cheaters using those cheats have been staying safe after all those years
I believe as the anti-cheat gets stronger, people will start coming to PO. It's already started. But you're right that if rage internals operate fine, PO is pointless

I am just hoping to replicate what I did with COD. When I began COD, people were deleting enemies out of the sky with rage internals from 800 meters away and not getting banned. No one saw a purpose for PO. But I got in early with my plan and became more relevant as the anti-cheat got stronger. It's what I want to do with CS2 but we will see. If VAC doesn't improve then my plan fails
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2024, 07:19   #13

Quote:
RCS should work flawlessly now. Make sure to lower AIM -> "aim speed" if the recoil control with the aimbot is moving to jaggy/fast. The aimbot recoil control is affected by aim speed

It seems more like you saw I was external, checked my price, and made comments without testing/looking into PO much. I could be totally wrong so feel free to step in and correct me

But I want to say, comparing me to other externals isn't necessarily fair because not all externals are created equal. VAC has implemented generic detections for externals recently from user-mode that has detected a few externals... even ones which utilize a driver

This same process occurred with PO on COD. I was being compared to other externals as if all externals are the same and then they got detected into oblivion, and now it's mainly PO representing the external space

I am really experienced with kernel external cheat software (over 10 years) and I really know how to make it nearly impossible to detect me from user-mode and extremely hard to detect me from kernel-mode. I have several trips in place to keep my users safe even if an attempt is made by the anti-cheat against PO

As for features, I think if you really test PO, you will find that my ESP is smoother than any external you've seen and I have pretty great features. I have my own renderer which I made that has a small footprint (smaller=safer) and is very optimized. Works fullscreen without the need for any Steam overlay paste. I also have several features that other externals lack despite being read only

I believe as the anti-cheat gets stronger, people will start coming to PO. It's already started. But you're right that if rage internals operate fine, PO is pointless

I am just hoping to replicate what I did with COD. When I began COD, people were deleting enemies out of the sky with rage internals from 800 meters away and not getting banned. No one saw a purpose for PO. But I got in early with my plan and became more relevant as the anti-cheat got stronger. It's what I want to do with CS2 but we will see. If VAC doesn't improve then my plan fails
Wouldn't have made a comment about a cheat I used from a provider with >10k feedbacks worldwide. Yes, it's great but I can just find other known externals who have been living since CSGO scene for a cheaper cost + more features. PO's price is a great trade for security, no doubt about that, simplicity is what you guys intend and I understand that.

Also maybe PO could do something about the Faceit CS2 scene? Would love to see your movement in that.
Old 05/02/2024, 10:23   #14

Quote:

you are right RCS works perfectly, i reported the issue i was having but support was saying its working fine
thats why i thought it was bad implementation
but today i tried after fix, its solid af
Old 05/02/2024, 19:56   #15

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Quote:
I cheated with another external cheat and got banned, at this time clutch-solution was not detected.
At the time, Clutch Solution had fewer features than others and was therefore less interesting, which many people didn't know, when a cheat writes game memory it is no longer external, so most other cheats were detected and all were banned.Clutch Solution was not affected.