Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dma hardware

Discussion on dma hardware within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dma hardware

Hello guys.
do you know from where can i buy dma hardware ?
i found this one :
is that ok?
Thx in advance
Old 01/30/2024, 20:32   #2

elite*gold: 1614
Hello, you can get one from Enigma-x1 its better than lambda in my opinion because Enigma-x1 DMA are preflashed with Custom firmware so you just need to plug it in your pc and play
Old 02/10/2024, 13:39   #3

elite*gold: 1358
If you want a super silky experience, don't miss our ZDMA!
>>>>>Accessing our epvp thread<<<<<
Old 02/10/2024, 23:46   #4

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
Hello, you can get one from Enigma-x1 its better than lambda in my opinion because Enigma-x1 DMA are preflashed with Custom firmware so you just need to plug it in your pc and play
engima is overpriced af + why are you stating that it has custom firmware preflashed when most of people already know it is not really custom and is very risky almost in every game getting the lambda and finding legit firmware provider is better. please stop promoting this dma money grabbing since buying dma card with useless firmware for 300+ is nonsense.

for the guy that made this post please do your research on other sites and dont buy from first links you find on google it will def save you money and accounts
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2024, 12:39   #5

Check on your local marketplace you will find some cheap ones.
Ill suggest to buy a bundle ~ dma+fuser+kmbox they usually cheaper.
Old 02/13/2024, 20:31   #6

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeBoy View Post
Check on your local marketplace you will find some cheap ones.
Ill suggest to buy a bundle ~ dma+fuser+kmbox they usually cheaper.
Yes, tell him to join the trend of resellers shoveling out hardware from chinese sweatshops, hoping that they will magically make the pasted cheats he buys undetected.

What a great market we have
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2024, 20:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RgBuddy View Post
Yes, tell him to join the trend of resellers shoveling out hardware from chinese sweatshops, hoping that they will magically make the pasted cheats he buys undetected.

What a great market we have
If someone ask here im pretty sure he has no idea on how to buy from taobao or other chinese website for cheaper stuffs...
Old 02/13/2024, 23:38   #8

elite*gold: 527
go to Aliexpress buy a normally FPGA 35T DMA Card, a KMbox and a Fuser and you will pay the half of the most sellers ..

Better invest more money in a good FW then in the Hardware ..

Thats mostly the same .. 35T or 75T .. I would recommend you to use 35T
Old 02/18/2024, 10:07   #9

SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetinator View Post
go to Aliexpress buy a normally FPGA 35T DMA Card, a KMbox and a Fuser and you will pay the half of the most sellers ..

Better invest more money in a good FW then in the Hardware ..

Thats mostly the same .. 35T or 75T .. I would recommend you to use 35T
But a good FW it s totaly impossible to find. Full scam over 95% of market even the "good reputation" like KING DMA
Old 02/18/2024, 13:10   #10

elite*gold: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoni2a View Post
But a good FW it s totaly impossible to find. Full scam over 95% of market even the "good reputation" like KING DMA
Go into unkowncheats ithalove post how to create simple your own fw with own cfg space.