Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥

Discussion on 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥 within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/12/2024, 20:25   #556

elite*gold: 0
You can add perfectaim.io to the list
Old 03/14/2024, 01:18   #557

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpahPT View Post
Does anyone know a provider that works fullscreen, with a weapon config, no menu and loads silently without a big branded loader?
Phantom Overlay works fullscreen despite being external. 4:3 too. No Steam overlay paste is used

I have weapon configs too. Just added closest and progression aimbot options to them (closest = closest visible bone to crosshair, progression = same as closest but works up to head as you spray)

About the no menu, I am going to change it where the menu is not open when you open the game & you can import everything including weapon configs with a hotkey without opening the menu

PO has a combination panic option as well which you can customize. Shuts the cheat entirely off or on when the combo is pressed

Stream safe on everything

As for loader I could give you (or anyone who wants it) a version of the loader without my logo if you wanted. If that isn't good enough IDK if you can get away with cheating because that implies there is someone sitting behind you & watching you at all times

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleste View Post
How would you rank these legit cheats?
I've never used them in cs2, I'm looking for something very legit and safe, I was looking for something like trigger recoil control etc, I don't want to use esp aimbot etc.
You can use PO just create a config with aimbot and ESP off. Use standalone (static) RCS and triggerbot

PO (my cheat) is highly security focused. No unnecessary features. No game memory writes. I have been making external cheats for a long time & know what detection vectors to avoid or cover. I am prepared for Valve to upgrade their anti-cheat significantly. Even adding a driver component shouldn't be a problem at all

My CS2 DMA cheat is in final stages of testing too if you wanted DMA. Fuser/moonlight ESP, web browser radar to use or share with friends, KMBOX aim/trigger/flick, client radar

That DMA option will be 28 EUR per month & won't write to any memory addresses in the entire game computer.. even outside of the game process
Old 03/16/2024, 05:03   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch-Solution View Post
are you sure that you have tested our current cheat for cs2? seems like you are talking about our old csgo basic cheat, because there are none of these issues.

Ultimate stable and legit
I'm also an on and off clutch user and I can confirm that the aimbot has issues, when the cheat works its by far the best external I have ever used and security and detection history is only comparable with espdx but yeah more often than not the aimbot just isn't functional and the dev doesn't seem interested in reworking it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Phantom Overlay works fullscreen despite being external. 4:3 too. No Steam overlay paste is used

I have weapon configs too. Just added closest and progression aimbot options to them (closest = closest visible bone to crosshair, progression = same as closest but works up to head as you spray)

About the no menu, I am going to change it where the menu is not open when you open the game & you can import everything including weapon configs with a hotkey without opening the menu

PO has a combination panic option as well which you can customize. Shuts the cheat entirely off or on when the combo is pressed

Stream safe on everything

As for loader I could give you (or anyone who wants it) a version of the loader without my logo if you wanted. If that isn't good enough IDK if you can get away with cheating because that implies there is someone sitting behind you & watching you at all times

You can use PO just create a config with aimbot and ESP off. Use standalone (static) RCS and triggerbot

PO (my cheat) is highly security focused. No unnecessary features. No game memory writes. I have been making external cheats for a long time & know what detection vectors to avoid or cover. I am prepared for Valve to upgrade their anti-cheat significantly. Even adding a driver component shouldn't be a problem at all

My CS2 DMA cheat is in final stages of testing too if you wanted DMA. Fuser/moonlight ESP, web browser radar to use or share with friends, KMBOX aim/trigger/flick, client radar

That DMA option will be 28 EUR per month & won't write to any memory addresses in the entire game computer.. even outside of the game process

Are you going to add features like a second aim key or nade helper? I switched to you guys after Kenion(clutch) failed to update the CS2 cheese or provide any of the features that have been marked as in progress since October last year.

But yeah both a second aim key and nade helper are very missed in PO and essential to high-level legit play IMO.

Also the RCS a little shaky had to turn it down to 1/10 for it too look somewhat legit I think it auto resets crosshair and that's what I am seeing but its pretty clean I don't think anyone I play with ever notices anything.

Overall PO is 8/10(add a couple of features and 10/10 for sure)
Clutch was 10/10 but rn its a 6/10
ESPDX 8/10 (it would be 10/10 but purchase is complicated and making a legit config is more complicated than in other softs mostly because of the amount of options and lack of explanation it takes a lot of trial and error)

IMO people who want a secure external should stick with PO or ESPDX if they are willing to take the time.

Clutch was number 1 on this list but meh, they sorta sucked this whole quarter and seem to be more interested in shilling their Tarkov cheese(that is constantly dtc btw, like I'm in the discord and every other weeks its oops something happened something detected and its always tarkov people complaining both 1pc and dma) last I saw in there was that their custom FW weren't custom and half of them got hit by a ban =D) I dunno whats up with this DEV team but they being sussy this year
Old 03/18/2024, 20:45   #559

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojjjj View Post
nade helper
Very great suggestion nade helper I'd do in a way that doesn't game mem write but I have ideas
Quote:
Also the RCS a little shaky had to turn it down to 1/10 for it too look somewhat legit I think it auto resets crosshair and that's what I am seeing but its pretty clean I don't think anyone I play with ever notices anything.
RCS 10/10 and even close to that is for rage/very strong perfect RCS. Still done without any memory writing and lethal accurate at a lower setting I think

Quote:
second aim key
I forgot to mention you should try out my weapon configs menu if you haven't already. Can set a unique aimbot key and also aim config, trigger key/config, flick config, RCS config for each weapon type

Or did you want two hotkeys per weapon type as well?
Old 03/20/2024, 19:20   #560

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Very great suggestion nade helper I'd do in a way that doesn't game mem write but I have ideas

RCS 10/10 and even close to that is for rage/very strong perfect RCS. Still done without any memory writing and lethal accurate at a lower setting I think

I forgot to mention you should try out my weapon configs menu if you haven't already. Can set a unique aimbot key and also aim config, trigger key/config, flick config, RCS config for each weapon type

Or did you want two hotkeys per weapon type as well?

Two hot keys per weapon, ie being able to bind to ctrl, or same key as trigger. Espdx has an amazing feature where you can select hit boxes for each hot key. ie, m1 set to neck, ctrl set to head. You even get different fov's for each key. Wild stuff.

Mostly though just two hot keys, so I or others can bind to crouch or trigger key.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2024, 12:59   #561

@ I resubbed to PO last night, thanks for adding progression to the weapons tab. It was me who asked in your forums =D. Soft feels very nice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2024, 15:50   #562

elite*gold: 6847
@ Thank you very much for adding us to the list

Since im already here (new video)

Old 03/25/2024, 11:30   #563

elite*gold: 18
Anyone got invite to Oxide, ling trusted user btw
Old 03/25/2024, 13:53   #564

Primordial.dev got cracked yesterday
Old 03/25/2024, 14:33   #565

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchiro View Post
Anyone got invite to Oxide, ling trusted user btw
I asked them like two days ago, invites are closed atm. If you want an external and for some reason, you don't like PO, I would go with ESPDX for now.
Old 03/25/2024, 21:50   #566

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
I asked them like two days ago, invites are closed atm. If you want an external and for some reason, you don't like PO, I would go with ESPDX for now.
Ooh i see, ESPDX ?. Well if anyone out there from Oxide wants to invite me DM me
Old 03/28/2024, 06:26   #567

A lot of CS2 providers have user logins stolen in the DB I found (Russian infostealer malware DB)

I found the DB because one of them stole a customer account of mine & I started to investigate

I have not located the source of the malware but if anyone who owns a p2c here wants to PM me on here or Telegram I will send you your list of stolen user logins so you can

- Force pass reset on them
- Force 2FA on them
- Email them that they have infostealing malware on their PC

No breaches occurred with the p2c. The users are just having malware steal their logins at a large scale

Even EPVP themselves confirmed with me after I sent them all DB lines for their domain that they are having to take above action or similar with 40K accounts

The malware is affecting ~14 million machines. Mostly gamers
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/28/2024, 19:51   #568

Guys, recommend me something for esportal pls
Old 03/29/2024, 21:45   #569

elite*gold: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitbull1337 View Post
Guys, recommend me something for esportal pls
Yes.
Old 03/30/2024, 16:21   #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchiro View Post
Ooh i see, ESPDX ?. Well if anyone out there from Oxide wants to invite me DM me
invites are currently closed.

Tags
cheats, cs2, csgo, legit list