Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥

Discussion on 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥 within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 986
Arrow 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CS2 Cheat Providers🔥

List of Legit & Scam CS2 Cheat Providers

With the release of CS2, most providers have either updated their products or ceased support altogether.
As a result, I've taken the initiative to revise my list accordingly.

While we don't have a comprehensive understanding of the new VAC system just yet, I'm committed to continually updating the list as we learn more and, hopefully, expanding it with additional providers.

Having immersed myself in the CS:GO cheating scene for over six years, I've had the opportunity to test almost every "known" provider, giving me substantial insight into this community.

This list is a culmination of my personal experiences and insights from others, offering valuable guidance for those navigating the CS2 cheating scene.

LEGIT
PROVIDERAVAILABILITYTYPESECURESUPPORT
PUBLICINTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PUBLICINTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PUBLICEXTERNAL+DMA
✔️
VAC
PUBLICINTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PUBLICINTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PRIVATEINTERNAL
✔️(Recently cracked)
VAC
PUBLICEXTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PUBLICEXTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PUBLICINTERNAL
✔️(Recently cracked)
VAC
PRIVATEEXTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PRIVATEEXTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PUBLICINTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PUBLICINTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PUBLICINTERNAL
❌ (04/01/2024)
VAC
PRIVATEDMA
✔️
VAC, FACEIT
PUBLICINTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PUBLICEXTERNAL
✔️
VAC, ESPORTAL
PRIVATEEXTERNAL
(Under Recode)
VAC
PRIVATEEXTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PRIVATEEXTERNAL
✔️
VAC, FACEIT
PUBLICEXTERNAL+DMA
✔️
VAC, FACEIT
PRIVATEINTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PRIVATEINTERNAL
❌ (04/01/2024)
VAC
PUBLICINTERNAL
✔️
VAC
PUBLICINTERNAL
✔️
VAC
APPLICATIONRASPBERRY PI
Possible faceit detection
VAC, FACEIT

SECURE MEANS THAT THE CHEAT HAS BEEN UNDETECTED FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS

NOT RECOMMENDED
PROVIDERREASON
KiddyBoxerExitscam after being exposed
aimware.netDecent cheat, but undermined by disrespectful staff members and hit by three banwaves, with the most recent occurring on 30/10/2023.
KernaimNumerous complaints regarding red trust factor.
FecurityAlways detected
baimlessOwner has been caught doing shady stuff multiple times
InsanityCheatsPoorly made
420cheats.comPoorly made
XONEMostly detected
Spirthack.meDetected from time to time, but actually a decent cheat for its price point
DarkaimOutdated
x22cheats.comBasic cheat that is mass produced for many games
redeyecheats.comOutdated
legendware.comStaff doesn't care about the users
icheat.ioMinimal features and not the best security
smurfwrecker.comNo product
ezfrags.co.ukFree version is detected & paid one has no product after payment
iwantcheats.netAlways detected
skycheats.comAlways detected
lavicheatsAlways detected
novihacks.comExit scam

Do you have a different opinion or want someone added to the list?
Contribute to the list by posting on this thread. Any biased or inaccurate threads will be reported!
Thanks
33 Users
Old 01/11/2023, 15:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
gs only in rage ?

and why are under legit mostly only software that gives red?
Old 01/11/2023, 15:40   #3

Gamesense is a rage cheat, which features a legitbot. It is good for playing legit, but it is a rage cheat.

Not many providers at the moment has the red trust issue under control. I haven't heard a single one beside of iniuria, where people are not reporting red trust (from the legit list).

If you have any additions to the list in terms of providers that don't give red trust, I would like to hear from you
Old 01/11/2023, 19:47   #4

elite*gold: 28
Novo still hasn't fixed their red trust factor issue. It's only updated for HoR, which is much more expensive.
You should probably add this information to the thread. ^^

For the record, Exitium and Neverlose are basically dead; they're both average at best.
Neverlose also seems to still have red trust factor issues which was supposedly fixed a couple days ago.

Personally I'd recommend Iniuria for a public legit cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2023, 23:44   #5

go and add midnight.im aswell as satan5 to the list. both providers fixed red trust almost instantly.

Edit: also add oxide.wtf to legit providers
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2023, 03:05   #6

^^^ can confirm to that.
Old 01/16/2023, 21:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipsorre View Post
Gamesense is a rage cheat, which features a legitbot. It is good for playing legit, but it is a rage cheat.

Not many providers at the moment has the red trust issue under control. I haven't heard a single one beside of iniuria, where people are not reporting red trust (from the legit list).

If you have any additions to the list in terms of providers that don't give red trust, I would like to hear from you
....every single cheat got the potential to be a legit cheat (with Lua support you can add whatever you want). would be better to sort the non scam cheats with the detection chance like low risk/high risk
Old 01/16/2023, 21:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilRaph View Post
....every single cheat got the potential to be a legit cheat (with Lua support you can add whatever you want). would be better to sort the non scam cheats with the detection chance like low risk/high risk
But how can you or the thread starter evaluate the chance of detection? Do you know the exact security of the individual providers?
Old 01/16/2023, 23:09   #9

Quote:
you can evaluate it over:
Last detections/no Detection yet,
public/invite only/private,
Userbase,
or giving red trust ...(like one tap since 2 years )
But "Last detections/ no detections yet" doesnt mean it will stay like that.
Public/inv only/private doesnt matter either, Iniuria (as example) is a big provider with a HUGE userbase with definitely more customers than Novo and Inirua is safe, Novo isnt (no hate at all btw). Iniuria (takedown) was the first internal cheat who fixed red trust, so? + I would trust Iniuria more than all of the other cheats listed in the first post although its probably the biggest one.

Long story short, no one can say something about the providers security except the developer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2023, 06:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzo View Post
Novo still hasn't fixed their red trust factor issue. It's only updated for HoR, which is much more expensive.
You should probably add this information to the thread. ^^

For the record, Exitium and Neverlose are basically dead; they're both average at best.
Neverlose also seems to still have red trust factor issues which was supposedly fixed a couple days ago.

Personally I'd recommend Iniuria for a public legit cheat.
HoR has red trust fixed, though it's not "much more" expensive - it's 10 euro more than normal version, plus you have all the versions in that package.

Neverlose does not give red trust. It really depends on what features you use. Of course if you use the untrusted rage features you will get red trust and ban for sure. But I've been testing it on a fresh account and it did not get red trust at any time, using only the legitbot. And I have maybe around 10 people in my community that did not get red trust as well.

I would also recommend iniuria for playing very legit and closet and to avoid the red trust issue at all.
They also offer lifetime with sales, which is a pretty good deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by St3vxn View Post
go and add midnight.im aswell as satan5 to the list. both providers fixed red trust almost instantly.

Edit: also add oxide.wtf to legit providers
I can say that Midnight and satan5 are good as well and I will add them to the list and then I will check oxide.wtf out as well and add it to the list later if everything adds up.

Quote:
Of course, but they are still sold as rage cheats and classified as rage cheats.
I won't add rage cheats to the legit provider list, because they have insecure features, that can be turned on by accident and cause you to either be banned or get red trust factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aewbin View Post
But "Last detections/ no detections yet" doesnt mean it will stay like that.
Public/inv only/private doesnt matter either, Iniuria (as example) is a big provider with a HUGE userbase with definitely more customers than Novo and Inirua is safe, Novo isnt (no hate at all btw). Iniuria (takedown) was the first internal cheat who fixed red trust, so? + I would trust Iniuria more than all of the other cheats listed in the first post although its probably the biggest one.

Long story short, no one can say something about the providers security except the developer.
Of course we cannot go in depth about the security, since we are not the devolopers, but again - the providers do have communities that report such activites as red trust. Most providers are getting reports still, but you also have to take into consideration whether or not those are always reported truthfully.

Almost all the providers I've been listing here, I've either been testing myself for a longer duration on different accounts or my trusted members in my community has been tested. (with documentation on the different trust factor vectors etc.)

There is so much going on with the red trust issue, and there is plenty of videos on YouTube explaining that - such as hwid, ip, traces etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2023, 09:25   #11

Quote:
[...]though I will not add oxide.wtf, since there has been some stuff goin on in their community and they simply have been pasting their cheat from Osiris. I won't add them to the list.[...]
You are talking about oxidehook. oxide.wtf isnt oxidehook.
oxide.wtf is an external legit cheat and has nothing to do with oxidehook.

Quote:
[...]There is so much going on with the red trust issue, and there is plenty of videos on YouTube explaining that - such as hwid, ip, traces etc.
Has nothing to do with hwid, ip, traces. The recent red trust waves are all based on feature detections.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2023, 09:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aewbin View Post
You are talking about oxidehook. oxide.wtf isnt oxidehook.
oxide.wtf is an external legit cheat and has nothing to do with oxidehook.
I read that wrong, sorry for that.
Old 01/17/2023, 09:53   #13

Quote:
[...]
I can tell you that it has something to do with hwid, ip, traces as well as features. It's been extensively tested and it does matter.
It doesnt. Got almost ~500 banned accounts on my old pc but my main was always green, until I got red flag for feature detection.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2023, 10:35   #14

elite*gold: 315
Very good legit and private chair for this list: asdfWare. Bypassing all Anticheats except for faceit
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2023, 20:58   #15

Quote:

I can tell you that it has something to do with hwid, ip, traces as well as features. It's been extensively tested and it does matter.
Can only say the same thing as Aewbin, hwid, ip may be collected for whatever reason, they arent a part of the red trust wave tho aswell as any kind of detection vector so far. They dont do anything, they just get collected by valve. (also wanna mention that almost every game collects those, even games that dont hwid/ip ban. So it doesnt mean that they will ever use them)
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheats, cs2, csgo, legit list