Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF legit cheating with small user based for MM

Discussion on LF legit cheating with small user based for MM within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF legit cheating with small user based for MM

Hello all,

I heard that its better to get in an private group with cheats then one that is open to all public.
Can someone help me getting in an small user based cheat site?

Thank you very much
Old 11/25/2021, 00:07   #2

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by abysslord View Post
Hello all,

I heard that its better to get in an private group with cheats then one that is open to all public.
Can someone help me getting in an small user based cheat site?

Thank you very much
I have a small cheat that's just for friends at the moment. But I plan to just release it soon without advertising so we can just sell it to my friends' friends. We're releasing CSGO and gonna start moving into other games within the next week.

You can add me on discord if you're interested buddy#3823.
If you end up not liking it I can create a custom cheat with only the features you're interested in.

Same offer goes to anybody interested.
Old 11/25/2021, 00:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Iniuria

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🌟 Legit cheating boosting in ranked (duo with legit cheater) CHEAP!
09/18/2022 - Valorant Trading - 14 Replies
Playing ranked while I’m legit cheating “duoQ”, I have a lot of free time and I'd like to help you out out of your horrible rank. Payments: BTC, PayPal, Bank Payment Via Stream Donation Link Only Available in EU About Me ( Professional Legit Cheater) Our goal is to make the customer happy with our service and grow from there. Making friends and connection through these services are nice too I'll be playing legit and I will NEVER rage, even if we lose, it is possible that out of 10...
Seeking new cheating cooperation(Please do not contact me if you are found cheating.)
07/30/2018 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 2 Replies
Seeking new cheating cooperation(Please do not contact me if you are found cheating.) 1.What can I bring to you? I can bring you more money. This is just one of the most important. If you are just pure for money, I will not cooperate with you. I don't like greedy people to cooperate. You need to follow our sales plan. 2.How do we guarantee that the cooperative developers will get more profits? We have worked with many cheating developers and have more customer sources and distributors....
PUBG Cheating Discord for your cheating needs!
10/05/2017 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 1 Replies
removed.