Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS GO Update 29/09

Discussion on CS GO Update 29/09 within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
CS GO Update 29/09

GAMEPLAY

Replaced accuracy model for shots taken while in the air. See details. (Thanks /u/SlothSquadron for RC feedback)

SOUND

Increased fidelity and reduced distortion in fire sounds for Famas, Galil, Aug, SG553, M4A4, M4A1-S, unsilenced M4A1-S, and AK47.
Added unique distant, draw, and reload sounds for Famas, Galil, Aug, SG553, M4A4, M4A1-S, and unsilenced M4A1-S.

MISC

Added Series 2 Pins to available offers.
Added Bestiary Sticker Capsule to available offers.
Added Sugarface Sticker Capsule to available offers.
Added new convar sv_jump_impulse which controls initial upward speed of jumps.
Fixed watch streams tab to correctly show top twitch.tv CS:GO streams.

Rumor has it:

String changes and plenty of script changes for all of the new weapons:

Size is ~40 MB

Meta notice: how am I doing with these posts? I'm asking for your feedback. Do you like everything you see here? Am I performing as well as you'd like? Please head here to fill out a feedback form. Thanks in advance for your time and for being awesome!

Source:

Video zu den Sounds :

Was haltet ihr davon !? Ich persönlich finde es toll, das die Pins nun schon früher verfügbar sind . Das sie an den Sounds wieder rumbasteln ist nach dem letzten Update auch klar
Old 09/30/2016, 20:10   #2

elite*gold: 9
sound is cancer