Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CFMODS Issues Thread

Discussion on CFMODS Issues Thread within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CFMODS Issues Thread

This is the place where you can launch Issues and questions about what I have

VAC Ban Appeals

Cheat you used :
How long u have used the LATEST VERSION of it :
Screenshots (no ***** links) :
Have you used any other cheat other than mine :

If you have any other issues please leave them in the comment section or PM me if the issues are really big.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CFMODS Rank Boosting Service
03/16/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, as you probably know, I am a private and public cheat coder for csgo. I am now offering boosting services for members. Prices are Silvers - $3 /rank Novas - 2 keys / rank Master Guardian - 3 keys / rank Le and lem - 4 keys Supreme - 5 keys
[Suggestion] [New Option] Similar to 'Close Thread' a little bit - Fixing issues
02/12/2015 - Suggestions & Feedback - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, So basically in the game advertising sections any advertising thread gets closed for violating any of the elitepvpers' rules but some rules violations are so light such as not containing some images in a spoiler, similar contents to other threads and so on. Moving on, what's the point of closing the thread? that's the billion dollar question. Closing the thread only makes the thread authors rage at the moderators, guardians or whoever is in charge of the section...
SERVER ISSUES! Please read before making a thread.
12/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hello, and thank you for choosing to read this before posting a thread! Not only will starting a thread clutter this forum, but it's nice to have all the necessary information in one place. So, please, if you are new, have patiences. I promise to explain this clearly: WE ARE NOT TQs TECH SUPPORT DEPARTMENT. Do not ask us to fix the servers or tell you what is wrong. We cannot. We will not. We are not TQs tech support department. Also, just have patience with the new updates, a friend of mine...