Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with ESL Wire

Discussion on Problem with ESL Wire within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with ESL Wire

Hi there, i have problem with ESL Wire. When I launch esl wire I pick a match to play but I can't start the match through it. After few seconds this error is occurring (Unknown error while copying ESLWireACD.sys file!) image
I don't have any antivirus on my pc (just uninstalled the standard one microsoft security essentials). I don't have any file called ESLWireACD.sys in my system32 dir.
Is there any solution other the format pc?

attaching ss of the problem

I installed esl wire as admin and I launch it as admin aswell nothing works, I am actually testing it when my friends are going to play a match, sadly I'm the guy who cant join so they are searching for backup.
-No firewall active
-No antivirus
-No Windows defender
Did plenty of pc restarts, nothing works.
I tried to shut down some process but still nothing. Adding ss of processes from task manager -
I also played on esl wire one year ago and everything was fine, so I am familiar with this program.
Is there anything more that I can do?
Old 08/30/2015, 10:32   #2

elite*gold: 63
system info?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ESL Wire ban
01/19/2014 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Hey Leute ich habe jahrelang in der ESL Counter-Strike gespielt und es hat mir Spaß gemacht. Aus reiner Neugier heraus habe ich vor etwa einem Jahr einen Cheat installiert und ein Match mit Hack gezockt. Danach wurde ich instant für 2 Jahre (zurecht) aus der ESL ausgeschlossen. Meine Frage ist nun, ob es eine Möglichkeit gibt in diesem Jahr und nicht erst im nächsten wieder VERSUS zu spielen. Ich habe mir einen zweiten Account erstellt welcher aber auch ohne Hack nach einem Match gesperrt...
(CSS) VPK Esl-Wire UD 100%
10/16/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Epvp Ich biete meine 2 VPK datein. Ich hab 2 verschiedene Versionen von VPK für das Game Counter-Strike Source Der erster der die VPK datei kauft, bekommt beide für 20€ !
[Selling] CS:S VPK's - ESL/Wire UD WH
09/26/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeniiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz isss eeeeh detecteeeed gaaaay cooomuuuniiittyyy niqqquuzzzz
ESL-Wire Problem
03/24/2012 - Counter-Strike - 8 Replies
Hey Leute, ich habe ein Problem mit ESL-Wire.Ich weiß im Moment nicht wo das hingehören könnte,da wir hier anscheinend keine ESL-Section haben. Immer wenn ich ESL-Wire starten will kommt diese Fehlermeldung: http://s14.directupload.net/images/120324/temp/g6 bukelq.jpg Im ESL-Forum steht dass es behoben werden kann, indem man Zone Alarm (Firewall) deinstalliert. Allerdings werde ich sicherlich ohne eine Firewall ins Internet gehen ;-)
Easy "Cut the Blue Wire... No The Red Wire!" achievement
08/13/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
The "Cut the Blue Wire... No The Red Wire!" Achievement is the one where you have to disarm 25 bombs on Isle of Conquest. As everyone might know already, bombs are used to break down the doors and works better than vehicles. BUT, since they can throw bombs from both inside and outside the base, this achievement can be a bit annoying. However, there's an easy way to get the achievement! You can stand inside the gates so you can disarm bombs from both sides. You need to get to a...