Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for a gmod server sponsor.

Discussion on Searching for a gmod server sponsor. within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Searching for a gmod server sponsor.

Please sponsor me a server ill tell you more if you will ill tell you what I mean and how. So please say yes. (:

Ive been play ZN for a while now so i want to connect to the zombit network and have sponsor so I can have a gmod server for ZN aswell.
Old 04/23/2013, 23:10   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 5,280
This is the CS Section, not a Section for Gmod.
Old 04/23/2013, 23:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yeah

I know but this is the closest to gmod so I can take my chances.
Old 04/24/2013, 00:00   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 5,280
Then search in the Sammelthread for sponsoring or write a request on Sponsor-Board.
Old 04/24/2013, 16:39   #5

elite*gold: 539
You mean Collectivethread?

-----
Du meinst sicher das englische Wort für Sammelthread...
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Steam account with L4D2 , GMOD 13 , GMOD , C:SS , CS 1.6 , GTA!
09/24/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
I am offering this account for a Battle of the immortals money or account if you are intrested i can pic the acc and show it to you other than that pm me :D
Searching for SPONSOR [ sylia.net ]
11/03/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
Hello. I would like to present you new private server "Sylia Online". I bought this domain and webspace for two years already - so we not going to close soon! Server is almost ready to run, but I searching for SPONSOR, who can buy dedicated server for this project. Sponsor will get nice percent from donations, and other money will be spent to make this server even more. If you are intrested, please PM me with your MSN and we gonna talk about it. :)
[Searching for] Sponsor
10/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey everybody, I'm searching for somebody who could sponsor me a Vserver or something like that. I need it cause I would like to start on isro and need something where I can have a 24/7 running ibot. Maybe there's someone who can share a free space on his vserver or something like that. Would be very cool!
FlyForCey Is Searching A Sponsor
10/06/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 13 Replies
: Guten Tag, Der Server FlyForCey Sucht einen sponsor der ihm das ROOT-System finanzieren kann. Bei Weiteren Fragen Bitte eine PM an mich. : Good day, The server FlyForCey Addiction him a sponsor of the ROOT system can finance. For additional questions, please PM me.