Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Css Dedicated Server problem

Discussion on Css Dedicated Server problem within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Css Dedicated Server problem

Also , ich hab gestern Eventscripts auf meinen Server von Nitrado per Filezilla geladen und die dazugehörigen Plugins . Mein Server nimmt diese aber nicht an.
Die Versionen sind die Neusten .

Ich bedanke mich jetzt schonmal für Hilfe

Mfg.- Zeyrionity
Old 01/11/2013, 16:27   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,695
Paar Bilder von dem was die Konsole sagt wären echt hilfreich oder zumindestens schreib was sie sagt . Kann ja auch seien das du etwas falsch installiert hast.
Old 01/11/2013, 19:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
Die konsole meint , das sie nicht existieren und das es diese Befehle nicht gibt
Old 01/11/2013, 21:08   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,695
ok dann hast du es falsch installiert.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dedicated server problem
08/23/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I bought a vds from worldstream.nl but i have problem configuring the server I configured the server with the serverip + 100 at the end of the ip and it worked perfectly but they told me I can't use other ip than the one they gave me. but when I use that ip it doesn't work (the internet disconnects") and when I create a loopback adapter it says "No Internet Connection" Can anyone help me please ? :( when i use the server ip the server's internet stops working. but when...
dedicated server problem. Please reply...
10/04/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I have a problem with my dedicated server. I have svf 2007. When i try to start the game after 5-6 seconds appears this error : ConnectDBCheckAuthgame61 in free(): error: chunk is already free Abort trap (core dumped) rm: cores/core.1: No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.2 to cores/core.1: No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.3 to cores/core.2: No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.4 to cores/core.3: No such file or directory
Metin2 Dedicated Server Gm İp Problem.
12/14/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
When i shutdown my pc my IP change and than i'm not gm.. :( Help me pls. do not have a program that? ı do not want to restart server I hope you understand the problem :(
[Dedicated Server] Join Problem
11/16/2010 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
Immer wenn jemand in meinen Server joint steht da unnamed.. sogar bei der Console.. frage des tages: WARUM?! und die server.cfg ist jezz verschwunden ? Wie heißt die .cfg wo alles übernommen wird z.b mp_flashlight 1 oder so?
Problem with My Dedicated server
11/23/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Guys i got a problem with my server i installed bitdefender internet security and then boom .. the Firewall blocked all the server ports and now i cant connect to it remotly Anyone have Idea what to do :(