Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dedicated server problem

Discussion on Dedicated server problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dedicated server problem

Hello everyone, I bought a vds from worldstream.nl
but i have problem configuring the server
I configured the server with the serverip + 100 at the end of the ip and it worked perfectly but they told me I can't use other ip than the one they gave me. but when I use that ip it doesn't work (the internet disconnects")
and when I create a loopback adapter it says "No Internet Connection"

Can anyone help me please ?

when i use the server ip the server's internet stops working.
but when i put a 100 at the end of the ip it works just fine
but they told me it was stealing of ips
so does that mean i have to buy the ip with 100 at the end of it to make it work?
Old 08/23/2012, 14:30   #2

The Black Market: 128/1/0
Don't use Worldstream.nl O:

Worldstream close you're Server,because they are in Cooperation with Tec Interaktive...:/
Old 08/23/2012, 23:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0XeR #1 View Post
Don't use Worldstream.nl O:

Worldstream close you're Server,because they are in Cooperation with Tec Interaktive...:/
Oh, can u recommend me a good vds or vps hosting ?
Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dedicated server problem. Please reply...
10/04/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I have a problem with my dedicated server. I have svf 2007. When i try to start the game after 5-6 seconds appears this error : ConnectDBCheckAuthgame61 in free(): error: chunk is already free Abort trap (core dumped) rm: cores/core.1: No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.2 to cores/core.1: No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.3 to cores/core.2: No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.4 to cores/core.3: No such file or directory
Problem when start Server in Dedicated Server ( SF 2010 Daroo )
06/12/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies
I start the server, and looks like that: http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6364/errols.pn g And when i login in my Server stays in "You'll be connected to the server" Please help me.
Metin2 Dedicated Server Gm İp Problem.
12/14/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
When i shutdown my pc my IP change and than i'm not gm.. :( Help me pls. do not have a program that? ı do not want to restart server I hope you understand the problem :(
[Dedicated Server] Join Problem
11/16/2010 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
Immer wenn jemand in meinen Server joint steht da unnamed.. sogar bei der Console.. frage des tages: WARUM?! und die server.cfg ist jezz verschwunden ? Wie heißt die .cfg wo alles übernommen wird z.b mp_flashlight 1 oder so?
Problem with My Dedicated server
11/23/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Guys i got a problem with my server i installed bitdefender internet security and then boom .. the Firewall blocked all the server ports and now i cant connect to it remotly Anyone have Idea what to do :(