Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Matchmaking boosting and faceit boosting!

Discussion on WTS Matchmaking boosting and faceit boosting! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Matchmaking boosting and faceit boosting!

Hello, my name is Samuel and I'm a 19 years old Semi Pro player. I have alot of freetime. When i'm not training I usally watch movies and etc. I don't have any job, I don't either attend to school.Finished last year,that leaves me with alot of free time.

I have 2700 ELO on faceit and i have HLTV profile with the ranking 1.01.

I can boost from any rank to global elite or what ever you like. The price is super cheap and I have alot of fun smurfing so it's no problem for me at all.

The faceit boost will be around 15 euro per 100 elo, that means 4 games/ish.

I boost from DMG>GLOBAL for 30 euros, and any rank below dmg, 5 each.

You can contact me on skype live:samuelboostingfaceit

I will also give out a free Global elite boost who ever comments first for an review.

Here is my skype:live:samuelboostingfaceit

You can either DUO-Que with me wich will be a bit higher then the prices.
But your saftey and conserns first.
Old 10/15/2017, 18:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ♕ CSGO ☆ Rank Boosting [SoloQ/DuoQ] ☆ MATCHMAKING and FACEIT ☆ Cheap✔ Fast✔ Legit✔ ツ
03/07/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
✖ WHY ME ✖ I'm a Experienced player with over 10 years of eSports gaming experience who recently got Sponsored by g2a :) Cheap boosting, my service is cheap so everyone would get to the rank they all dream about. I'm a Legit booster, thats means no cheats,bugs or exploits! You will never lose your rank after the boost :) I also offer Private Rank Boosting. So .. why me? Simply cuz i'm the best. • 100% win guaranteed! • • I am not using any hacks or cheats! • ✖ PRICE ✖
[Selling] ♕ CSGO ☆ MATCHMAKING and FACEIT Boosting ☆ Cheap✔ Fast✔ Safe✔ ♕
03/01/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 9 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/rObbg.jpg
01/31/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
♥ INFORMATION ♥ I'm 18yrs old student from Belgium and i offer Matchmaking, Private Rank and FaceIT Boosting. I want a long-term relationship with my customers, i will not delete you from my friendslist after our games so u can always join my lobby when i go play :) Prices can be discussed! You will be kept up2date on the progress via Skype or Teamspeak! • 100% win guaranteed! • • I am not using any hacks or cheats! • _____________________________________________
01/31/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
♥ INFORMATION ♥ I'm 18yrs old student from Belgium and i offer Matchmaking, Private Rank and FaceIT Boosting. I want a long-term relationship with my customers, i will not delete you from my friendslist after our games so u can always join my lobby when i go play :) Prices can be discussed! You will be kept up2date on the progress via Skype or Teamspeak! • 100% win guaranteed! • • I am not using any hacks or cheats! • _____________________________________________
[Selling] 25% DISCOUNT - CSGO MatchMaking & Faceit Boosting //FAST//SMOTH//CHEEP
11/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 22 Replies
25% DISCOUNT THIS WEEK IF YOU BUY 2 RANK UP! Currently not doing faceit boosting! https://i.imgur.com/5QBArPh.jpg CONTACT: Steam