Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

♕ CSGO ☆ MATCHMAKING and FACEIT Boosting ☆ Cheap✔ Fast✔ Safe✔ ♕

Discussion on ♕ CSGO ☆ MATCHMAKING and FACEIT Boosting ☆ Cheap✔ Fast✔ Safe✔ ♕ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
Arrow ♕ CSGO ☆ MATCHMAKING and FACEIT Boosting ☆ Cheap✔ Fast✔ Safe✔ ♕

♥ INFORMATION ♥

I'm 18yrs old student from Belgium and i offer Matchmaking, Private Rank and FaceIT Boosting. I want a long-term relationship with my customers, i will not delete you from my friendslist after our games so u can always join my lobby when i go play Prices can be discussed! You will be kept up2date on the progress via Skype or Teamspeak!

• 100% win guaranteed! •
• I am not using any hacks or cheats! •

♥ PRICE ♥

You decide the price of the Boostings! Just add me and tell me a price u would pay for the boost and we can discuss. I have a job in real life so i don't really ask much for my boosting services.
I will mostly agree to your price!

Note: SoloQ (me playing on your account) will always be cheaper than DuoQ (lobbyboosting)

♥ FAQ ♥

Will I get banned?
No you will not get banned. Valve allows to boost players

Can I pay with skins or per win?
Yes you can, just contact me ^^

How fast will I get boosted?
Depends on the rank that you want, but mostly in 1day, max 2 days.

Can my friends play with us?
Yes, your friends can join for FREE.

♥ CONTACT ♥

Steam:

♥ FEEDBACK ♥

I'm looking for vouches, add me and i will give you a win.