Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prime account level 20 bunch of games

Discussion on Prime account level 20 bunch of games within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Prime account level 20 bunch of games

Looking for offers for this account. prime ready and has a few good games

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT $1635 account value! 154 GAMES! CS:GO! Prime! 267 WIN!
12/27/2016 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
$1635 account value! 154 GAMES! CS:GO! Prime! 267 WIN! Account created in 2nd of November, 2012. Has CSGO since beta and has some of the first operation coins. Account is prime registered therefore you can get the best experience there is. CS:GO has around 1300 hours and some pictures from 2013 from matchmaking. https://image.playerauctions.com/Uploads/DI/dimse rino/20161218151323300.jpg Has 153 games other than CS:GO but was mainly used to play CS:GO on it therefore i advertise it this...
[Selling] $1635 account value! 154 GAMES! CS:GO! Prime! 267 WIN!
12/22/2016 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
$1635 account value! 154 GAMES! CS:GO! Prime! 267 WIN! Account created in 2nd of November, 2012. Has CSGO since beta and has some of the first operation coins. Account is prime registered therefore you can get the best experience there is. CS:GO has around 1300 hours and some pictures from 2013 from matchmaking. https://image.playerauctions.com/Uploads/DI/dimse rino/20161218151323300.jpg Has 153 games other than CS:GO but was mainly used to play CS:GO on it therefore i advertise it this...
[Selling] Prime ready Supreme account with some other games!
09/27/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies
Ingame Screen: https://gyazo.com/986594bf02b00ab5906c4b764d79f848 (account was global but is unranked now) Profile URL: Steam Community :: POL1Z1STENS0HN Matchmaking Rank: Unranked (Global before) Price: 40€ PP/ F&F/BTC not negotiable Features: - Steam level 10 - Some other Games - Market acces - Overwatch ready
[Selling] Warframe Account For Sale Selection of Prime Weapons and Loki Prime + Frost Prime
09/15/2015 - Warframe Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT: I forgot to add I will take $50 for the whole account OBO first come first served. It also has 75 Plat left on it which of course is free. :) Hello, I am selling my Warframe account because I have been forced by the lady to sell my pc and downgrade to a tablet because funds are tight, since I cannot play anymore I am selling my account. I am trying to grab screenshots for it, downloading is slow but I will sort it. For now here is a list of what I know for a fact it has the mastery...
Selling Steam Account with a bunch of Games
12/16/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey since im pretty busy with studies and need some Money, i am willing to sell my Steam Account with a bunch of Games if the price is okay, also i am not going first, i know i'm not trusted on epvpers but still, if you are not agreeing with that point don't bother adding me on Skype, i won't change my opinion, but if you get a middleman i will do it via him if hes trusted. So now to my Account: Directupload.net - ln5e45im.png These are the Games i got on it. I got the Secret Answer...