Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[$20][node.js] CharredBot - CS:GO Key / BTC trader - Start your own shop!

Discussion on [$20][node.js] CharredBot - CS:GO Key / BTC trader - Start your own shop! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
[$50][node.js] CharredBot - CS:GO Key / BTC trader - Start your own shop!

Those wondering about my -rep on here. I used to sell MSDN Keys and people get salty about it and -rep users for it.

The bot sells and buys CS:GO keys (or TF2 Keys) using Bitcoin, via trade offer. It uses the block.io API for bitcoin, and is configurable to do special things like add users to a group after the trade has completed.

Those within the /r/SteamBotMarket or SteamRep community I can provide you a decent amount of information I am well trusted within those. I am also a [VERIFIED] Seller tag on /r/SteamBotMarket and getting that tag is no joke.

Other features include:
  • Chat commands: get current price of BTC, detailed instructions on how to use the bot, info on the bot itself, and price calculator.
  • Enters non-Steam game showing amount of keys available and current prices, looks like this:

Purchase of the bot also includes lifetime support and updates to the bot. I've written the entire thing myself so I know the code inside and out, and I can fix bugs and add new features free of charge (assuming the features are small, bigger features that take >30 minutes may have a small fee).

Cost of Bot: 1 of the following
40 CS:GO keys
$50 USD BTC or a negotiable
50m osrs
$70 paypal (via gyft.com)

Escrow can be used if you pay escrow fees.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PHP] [NODE.JS][SOCKET.IO] Steve - Twitch BOT [NODE.JS][SOCKET.IO][PHP]
07/18/2015 - Web Development - 0 Replies
//Falsche Sektion? Dann bitte ich einen Moderatoren meinen Thread in die richtige Sektion zu verschieben. Danke! Steve Was genau ist Steve? Steve ist ein Aufpasser, ein visionär! Im endeffekt tut er das selbe wie die anderen Twitch Bot's. Er achtet auf jede Kleinigkeit und sorgt dafür, dass ruhe und frieden im Chat herrscht, damit jeder einen angenehmen Stream genießen kann. Welche Funktionen wird Steve beinhalten? Jeder Benutzer hat ein freundliches Benutzerinterface, wo er den Bot...
New trader Drosfor's shop
04/27/2014 - Infestation Trading - 5 Replies
Drosfor's SHOP Hey, I'm selling all items from my global inventory! - Only Blue Ridge! - Only PAYPAL (gift for family or friend)! - All weapons have 100% durability but empty! SNIPER RIFLES AWM (2) - 1.50 €
[Trading] Decay's Trader Shop
12/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://epvpimg.com/Hpdue.png Trade with me Hello guys, today i want to trade lvl 25+ accounts versus any skin you want! if you want trade with me you need to add me on skype or pm me on Elitepvpers, so we can speak about which skin do you want and about the account http://epvpimg.com/IcW6e.png
Trader´s GFX Shop !
02/28/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo, Ich verkaufe hier billige Signaturen und Banners. Demnächst werden auch Avatars und Youtube Designs kommen. Ich bin relativ neu in elitepvpers und beim GFXen. Ich bin ca. 3 Monate jetzt an GFXen. Leider gibst noch nicht so viele GFX aber die werden noch kommen. Kritik ist auch gerne gesehen solange ihr nicht beileidigt wird. Preis wird gehandelt ! Signaturen : http://i.epvpimg.com/9ZKtf.jpg