Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting people and leveling up to level 3 for free

Discussion on Boosting people and leveling up to level 3 for free within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting people and leveling up to level 3 for free

Hi, I have been around for awhile, kinda just float here and there. I have been thinking about this, but took the time to warm up.

I am currently DmG-Le floating.

I am willing to do some boosting for free, just for some rep, to get me noticed, it may not be very high, but it's legit playing, and an honest player.
I will get you to MGE from wherever you may be, even if it's Silver I.

Okay, so I figured I would state this, I don't duo, personal preference, I don't need the hassle of trying to "perform" because im in Queue with someone. Apparently people are worried about items being stolen. If you don't know, you can make it so you have to accept an email confirmation before items can be traded to, or from your account, I would prefer everyone has it, to ensure my and your safety.

I also will do rank 3 boosting, for all new accounts, that don't wanna hassle with getting rank 3.

ALWAYS REQUEST A PM OR JUST WRITE A COMMENT.