Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New C9 | VP | TSM | NiP | Envyus | Fnatic

Discussion on New C9 | VP | TSM | NiP | Envyus | Fnatic within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New C9 | VP | TSM | NiP | Envyus | Fnatic

Willing to trade anything for them, please some one hook me up!

Also looking for player stickers!
Old 08/20/2015, 01:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Im pretty sure you cant even trade them yet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Csgo Bet Hilfe! TSM vs Envyus
06/16/2015 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
Hey , ich bette eigentlich viel und habe auch eine 80% Gewinnrate trotzdem bei diesem Spiel bräuchte ich Tips. Ich weiß nicht wer bei diesem CSGO Lounge - EnVyUs vs TSM - Match 4124 Match gewinnt. Es ist ein Best of 1 auf Dust2. Beide Teams sind sehr gut , derzeit auch und haben hohe Winrates auf Dust2 ich habe jetzt 20€ schon draufgesetzt weiß aber nicht welches Team ich wähle. Würde mich freuen wenn ihr mir Tips geben könntet :D
FNATIC - PROFILDESIGN
02/08/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 38 Replies
#closed
X-mas Fnatic
12/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hey Guys Sup... Fnatic Company Sure all of us know it made Xmas Quest who will refer much friend will get fantasil rewards To join Fnatic Christmas Quest and To get Sure Go To There page oN Website Contain 800K++ U can Get more info from Link Pls Who find it postively And Good Give me Like Pls <3
Fnatic Giveway
12/06/2013 - League of Legends - 20 Replies
Hi,actually fnatic team is making a giveway and you can win prizes everyday just answering to a question each day of this month. You'll have a link that is your referall link and if you give it to people you'll have more chance to win if they answer to the question too. The answer for today is:London Link: Here If you want to help me being my referall just send me a pm