Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEM + Skins inside the acc

Discussion on LEM + Skins inside the acc within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LEM + Skins inside the acc

I'm selling my , because I will stop playing CSGO. (you can check the inventory here, it doesn't have a lot of skins)
462 hours
rank 11 (almost 12)
69 wins
Level 9 Steam account
+ Shared inside the account
In the default steam , it has 1140 gems + account background (guarded)
I accept only PayPal. Write me on skype n0.sorry or PM me here for the price. No hacks were used while playing with the account.

*bump* I'm taking cheap for the account and all the stuff in it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] All Champions | 212 Skins | UNRANKED | 15 Rune Pages | TONS OF RARE SKINS INSIDE
02/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. Today I will be selling a League of Legends account on the North American server. It has all champions, 212 skins, 15 rune pages, tons of rare skins (as seen in the imgur album), and has 15 rune pages (full of runes). Here is a link to an imgur album with some of the best skins on the account (only about 40 out of 212 of the account's skins). EpicNPC Selling Account - Imgur I'm looking for $250 for this account. I will also consider any offers. I only deal in PayPal. Add me on...
[Selling] EU WEST Plat II Account (Championship Riven, PAX Skins) 87 SKINS More info inside!!
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I know, this account is new, and nobody would trust me, but i say here that im open to trade with a trusted middleman So, basically life is gettin serious for me, i have a girlfriend now and exams, university bla bla bla. This means i have no time to play this game anymore. Im trying to find someone who is really interested in this account. The account has: OVER 1 MILLION SKINSCORE BASED ON ELOPHANT (87 SKINS) (screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.) Pax Sivir, Zombie Brand,...
[Selling] Lvl 30 Silver LoL Account with many Champs,Skins,Runes and IP (Rare Skins Inside!)
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi Guys, Selling my lvl 30 Silver Div 1 Account. It Has: -9944 IP -394 RP - 81/115 Champs - Skins: Steel Legion Lux,Nemesis Jax,Silverfang Akali,Renegade Talon, Dragonslayer Vayne,Arctic Warfare Caitlyn,Frostfire Annie, Urfrider Corki, UFO Corki, Silver Kayle,Bandit Sivir,Frosted Ezreal,Stinger Akali,Sherwood Forest Ashe,Boom Boom Blitzcrank,Spooky Gangplank,ROyal Shaco,Jack of Hearts TF,Waterloo Miss Fortune,Freljord Ashe,Sonoran Kog Maw,Crimson Akali, Unchained Alistar,Red Riding...
WTB some skins NA *list inside*
01/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Yooo peeps. Interested in buying 1x Pax sivir 1x Pax Nasus 1x Pax TF -maybe 1x Championship Riven Server-NA
acc euw s2 and s3 golden skins/ etc look inside
11/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i want to sell my LoL account with like 30 + skins 70 champs 3 rune pages has also unobtainable skins for like 40-50 euro would be great .I wont go first unless u have good rep . skype atentatora_97