Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Champions | 212 Skins | UNRANKED | 15 Rune Pages | TONS OF RARE SKINS INSIDE

Discussion on All Champions | 212 Skins | UNRANKED | 15 Rune Pages | TONS OF RARE SKINS INSIDE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All Champions | 212 Skins | UNRANKED | 15 Rune Pages | TONS OF RARE SKINS INSIDE

Hello.
Today I will be selling a League of Legends account on the North American server.
It has all champions, 212 skins, 15 rune pages, tons of rare skins (as seen in the imgur album), and has 15 rune pages (full of runes).
Here is a link to an imgur album with some of the best skins on the account (only about 40 out of 212 of the account's skins).

[Copy paste from my ******* post]

I'm looking for $250 for this account. I will also consider any offers. I only deal in PayPal.
Add me on Skype if you are interested - imsofanceh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Unranked Account - 78 Champions - Rare Skins - Diamond Border - 14 Rune pages
06/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
selling my LoL account. Account is level 30, and is unranked. -82 wins in normal -78 Champions -Diamond 4 last season (diamond border) -Unranked this season -46 skins including pax tf, pax sivir, riot singed, human ryze, pax jax, riot blitzcrank, riot nasus, and riot graves. -14 rune pages
[Selling] S3 Diamond/S4 Plat V | 112 Champions | 10 Rune Pages | Skins inside
02/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm selling this account, since I have no time to play a lot of League lately due to my studies. E-mail verification hasn't been done, as I've left it for the potential buyer (can post the screenshot, if needed). Information: - S3 Diamond - S4 Platinum V - Missing Sejuani/Nautilus/Cassiopeia/Shyvana/Hecarim - 18 extra summoner icons - 23 skins - 10 rune pages
[Selling] [Cheap] Lv 30 Silver 2 NA - 90 Champions 45 Skins 18 Rune Pages - Rare skins
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everybody, looking to sell this stacked account for cheap. I've spent over a lot of $ on this account so hopefully you guys offer a reasonable price. Skype: jessebaron2 Solo/duo queue rank: Silver II IP: 500 RP: 700
[Na] All Champions 11 rune pages 80+ Skins Rare Skins
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
This is my account, My skype is TurnUpTheBass (Black shirt and phone) I can show you more on screenshare if you have a question. I have the email Pics: imgur: the simple image sharer
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.