Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My LoL Account for some Cs Skins & Knives. its really cheap check it out

Discussion on My LoL Account for some Cs Skins & Knives. its really cheap check it out within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post My LoL Account for some Cs Skins & Knives. its really cheap check it out

hi there, i quitted playing League for 3-4 months. A got lots of valuable accounts and i want to trade some of them for Cs Go Skins.

one of them ;

S2 S4 diamond banner S3 Challanger banner
Got All champs.
Got All Runes and 20 rune page
Got more than 80-100 skins, Got Legendaries and Epics ( which are cannot be bought right now )

Basically i invested around 500 $ and lots of time but i only ask around 150$ - 200 $ worth item.

The deal is simple, You show me the items , i give you the account informations and you can log in to take a look. Then you give me the items and i give you the e-mail address and the trade completes. But if you want to use middle-man im ok with that too ( you are gonna afford it ofc )

For More details about accounts please contact me
Old 07/09/2015, 02:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Add me skype
Old 07/11/2015, 01:05   #3

up

up
Old 07/16/2015, 00:38   #4

uppp
Old 07/19/2015, 11:04   #5

upppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Really cheap and LoL Account with Rare Skins :=) Check it out
03/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling LoL account : LvL 30, 104 Skins (Pulsefire Ezreal, Judgement Kayle) Hallo an alle die das lesen ich bin MandarinenLP und verkaufe meinen LoL account ich bin LvL 30, 104 skins darunter auch Pulesfire Ezreal und viele unavaible Skins wie z.B. Judgemnet Kayle. Bei Interesse addet mich bei Skype : glisterinmelon, dann werde ich euch screens der Skins schicken. MFG MandarinenLP Hello to everyone who reads this im MandarinenLP and selling my LoL Account im LvL 30, got 104 skins like...
[Selling] VERY CUTE CSGO KNIVES AND SKINS :-) CHEAP!!!
06/20/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Very cute csgo knives and skins :-) cheap!!! Hello guys, I want to sell my csgo skins very cheap, because I dont have more time to play this game :-). Some Infos: Knives: ★ StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet | Stained (Minimal Wear) ~300€
[Selling] PLAT 4 account 16 skins check it out!! cheap!!
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, iam selling eune plat 4 account, has 16 skins , if u ask me i will give u detailed info about skins, has 44 champs, plat badge from season 3. selling cause not used anymore, i would like to get elitegold or money or i also could trade it for anything (feel free to offer). If u need any pictures, add me on skype: djpumeris
[Selling] Cheap platinum EUNE account(50 euro - lots of skins good mmr , check it)
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following: Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15) The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter) 3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler) 84...
[Selling] PLAT 4 eune account cheap with champs and skins check it
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following: Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15) The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter) 3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler) 84...