Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap platinum EUNE account(50 euro - lots of skins good mmr , check it)

Discussion on Cheap platinum EUNE account(50 euro - lots of skins good mmr , check it) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap platinum EUNE account(50 euro - lots of skins good mmr , check it)

Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following:
Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15)
The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum
The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter)
3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler)
84 champions owned
Skins owned:
Stinger Akali
Unchained Alistar
Riot Blitzcrank
Zombie Brand(legendary and legacy skin)
Victorious Elise(legacy skin)
Pulsefire Ezreal(most legendary skin evar)
Frosted Ezreal
Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks(legacy)
Tundra Fizz
Arcade Hecarim
Mercenary Katarina
Kitty Kat Katarina(Legacy)
Waterloo Miss Fortune
Bewitching Nidalee(legacy)
Frozen Nocturne
Glavie Warrior Pantheon
Battle Bunny Riven
BloodLord Vladimir(legendary)

Some screenshots:

If you need more screenshots or proofs , feel free to pm me
I have the original email adress on which the account was created
I'm looking for 50 euros psc
You can pm me or leave a message here , im fine with both
Old 12/01/2013, 17:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can do €50 PayPal
Old 12/02/2013, 18:59   #3

only psc atm , bump
Old 12/10/2013, 09:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi,
interested!
Old 12/10/2013, 12:16   #5

added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLAT 4 eune account cheap with champs and skins check it
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following: Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15) The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter) 3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler) 84...
[Selling] Lol account EUNE PLATINUM 4 (lots of skins and legendary/legacy check it)
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following: Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15) The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter) 3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler) 84 champions...
[Selling] EUNE Platinum IV account - 68 champs, 4 skins, 9 rune pages - CHEAP
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell my LoL account. It's on EUNE server. It has 68 champs (screens) It has 9 runes pages (screens) It has 4 skins (Lux, Jayce, Caitlyn, Elise) Skype: badluckneverleaves
[Selling] eune-platinum-II-57-champs-11-skins-rare-skins-cheap-price-5-rune pages
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey.I selling my league of legends account for cheap price because i think 150 $ is REALLY CHEAP for this account.I have 11 skins,rare skins too Skins are : Bird of prey Anivia,Woad ashe,Artic Warfare Caitlyn,Red Baron COrki ( Extremly RARE skin),Soul Reaven Draven,Nottingham Ezreal(RARE skin),RIOT GRAVES ( EXTREMLY RARE SKIN),Victorious Janna ( only platinum players get this skin in S2),Sonoran Kog Maw (RARE SKIN),Arlicght Varus,Unchained Alistar. I have 5 rune pages - all good runes. I have...
WTS: Us region, lots of wins, lots of champs, lots of skins + rares. Check it out!!
08/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi guys wanna sell this account asap so buy it! Ranked: 338wins 296losses Normal: 900wins 100764 Monster/MinionKills 135RP and 1682IP on the account currently. These are the champs that I own, there are 66 of them: http://i54.tinypic.com/14rznp.jpg