Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO boosting service [No cheat]

Discussion on CS:GO boosting service [No cheat] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO boosting service [No cheat]

Hello everyone!
Long time lurker here, and today I will (hopefully) start my boosting service.

First some information about me:
I'm 18 years old and venturing in the land that is called university next year. I've been playing ESEA pugs for a while and dislike the higher ranks of CMM, because 64-tick actually makes most duels 50-50 despite a certain skill discrepancy. I've decided to venture into CS:GO boosting as I like the idea of casually playing CS while getting something back for it.
I've been playing CS:GO since release. Never played it that seriously, almost all my hours are spent in achievement/CMM servers. About 100 in ESEA pugs right now. I have achieved LEM on my main account, but ever since I have not really been playing CMM seriously and have dropped to DMG.

Rules
  • #1 My service includes CMM boosting to a maximum rank of Master Guardian 1.
  • #2 You will have to give me your account details so I can login to your account to perform the boosting.
  • #3 Payments will be made in advance, in keys.
  • #4 2 Keys per rank boosted.
  • #5 You will not play CMM on the account if I am in the process of boosting
  • #6 If you do decide to play CMM, the boost will be cancelled and payment will not be refunded.

Since I am only now starting this service, the first 10 people will have to pay 1 key per rank. In return I am asking for a vouch posted in this thread, which I can include in this thread.

You can contact me on this: steam account if you want to be boosted.
I'm actively looking for customers right now, and hope to be able to fill this thread with vouches very soon!

I was also able to find some screenshots of me playing on smurf accounts, which I have included here:
Looking forward to boosting some of your accounts soon!

-Inno

EDIT1: Changed rules #5 & #6
Old 02/07/2015, 00:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Im interested if you can msg me on skype: Asdf88933
Old 02/07/2015, 00:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4688
I can vouch If you want
Old 02/07/2015, 00:56   #4

Add me on the specified steam account to place an order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraplayx33 View Post
I can vouch If you want
How do you want to vouch?
I'd prefer it if you just placed an order for 1 rank.

Edited rules.
Old 02/09/2015, 14:16   #5

bump, looking for customers.
Old 02/10/2015, 17:00   #6

bump, still looking for customers.

Remember, only 1 key per rank right now.
Old 02/12/2015, 23:25   #7

Bump, still looking for customers.