Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Δ\/Δ\/Δ\/Kasoro's Boosting ServiceΔ\/Δ\/Δ\/ Elo-Boosting-divsions/win boosting

Discussion on Δ\/Δ\/Δ\/Kasoro's Boosting ServiceΔ\/Δ\/Δ\/ Elo-Boosting-divsions/win boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Δ\/Δ\/Δ\/Kasoro's Boosting ServiceΔ\/Δ\/Δ\/ Elo-Boosting-divsions/win boosting

Hi, I am currently offering our boosting services. I am a qualified boosters and me and my fellow boosters have done over 150+boosts! The account that you want us to boost must be an acc in EU servers, preferably EUW and EUNE as that is where we have the best ping for smoothest and fastest boosts. If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype as well as negotiate for boosts.

Our Boosters Will:
Never Talk to anyone on your friends list
Be available at all times, and you can add them on skype once they are assigned to you.
Spend any of your RP/IP without asking
Complete boosts as quickly as possible.
Will tell you why they pick certain runes/masteries.

Bronze V-IV = 5 Euros
Bronze IV-III = 6 Euros
Bronze III-II = 6 Euros
Bronze II-I = 7 Euros
Bronze I-Silver V = 8 Euros

Silver V-IV = 12 Euros
Silver IV- III = 13 Euros
Silver III - II = 14 Euros
Silver II-I = 15 Euros
Silver 1- Gold V = 16 Euros

Gold V - IV 20 Euros
Gold IV-III = 22 Euros
Gold III - II = 24 Euros
Gold II - Gold 1 = 26 Euros
Gold 1- Platinum V - 30 Euros

We also do Win boosting and prices are negotiated on skype.

If you get less than 15 LP per win, prices will be higher.

Thank you, and good luck gaining ELO!
Old 07/11/2014, 04:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
if you need a nice thread design, let me know my skype name is enverrahman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Δ\/Δ\/Δ\/Kasoro's Boosting ServiceΔ\/Δ\/Δ\/ Elo-Boosting-divsions/win boosting
11/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi, I am a Diamond 1 solo q player who is currently offering my boosting services. I am a qualified boosters and me and my fellow boosters have done over 50+boosts! The account that you want us to boost must be an acc in EU servers as that is where we have the best ping for smoothest and fastest boosts. If you have any questions feel free to add me on skype as well as negotiate for boosts. Our Boosters Will: Never Talk to anyone on your friends list Be available at all times, and you can...
[Selling] Δ\/Δ\/Δ\/Kasoro's Boosting ServiceΔ\/Δ\/Δ\/ Elo-Boosting-divsions/win boosting
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I am elo-boosting anyone who is below platinum 5! All the prices are negotiated in skype chat. I prefer doing boosts on EUW,EUNE as that is where i have the best ping for smoothest and fastest boosts. Add me on skype if interested: Richard56641. I have done over 54 boosts since 2013 on various websites and if i dont do the boost within time period we discuss, you get your money back! Also if you want, post you skype name below and i can add you ASAP. Thanks, Kasoro
[Selling] Qualified Elo-Boosting-divsions/win boosting
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am a trusted booster. I can boost anyone up to plat 5. Prices are negotiable as always, bronze is 10 euros per division, silver is 15, and gold is 20. I can also offer win boosting however those are negotiated in skype chat between us. Add me on skype and i am available any time as i will get the boost done asap. If you have any worries about me not doing it. No problem! I will refund you the money back if i cannot manage to do the boost. Also this is for EUW,EUNE only as that is where i have...
[Selling] Elo-Boosting-divsions/win boosting EUW
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am a trusted booster. I can boost anyone up to plat 5. Prices are negotiable as always, bronze is 10 euros per division, silver is 15, and gold is 20. I can also offer win boosting however those are negotiated in skype chat between us. Add me on skype and i am available any time as i will get the boost done asap. If you have any worries about me not doing it. No problem! I will refund you the money back if i cannot manage to do the boost. Also this is for EUW only as that is where i have the...