Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike > Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CS 1.6/CZ] [Steam ON] Wallhack, Aimbot, No flash, Bhop!

Discussion on [CS 1.6/CZ] [Steam ON] Wallhack, Aimbot, No flash, Bhop! within the Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Counter-Strike category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [CS 1.6/CZ] [Steam ON] Wallhack, Aimbot, No flash, Bhop!

Hi guys. I know i'm kind of new around here, but I want to present you a Counter Strike 1.6 / Conditional Zero cheat!

Features:
Configurable Aimbot
Configurable Wallhack
Configurable No Flash
BunnyHop
Anti Screenshot

Proof:

Note: You can't see Aimbot here because I configured it to shoot on body and a small fov.

Virustotal:

Sorry, I can't offer this cheat for free, because if alot of people use it, it will be detected, and that's not good, isn't it?

The price is 1 euro paypal. If you want it, pm me!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2014, 16:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by scutariusilviu View Post
Sorry, I can't offer this cheat for free, because if alot of people use it, it will be detected, and that's not good, isn't it?

The price is 1 euro paypal. If you want it, pm me!

Make it free or open a thread there:

closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread