Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gaming Gadets

Discussion on Gaming Gadets within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gaming Gadets

Hi please recommend me the from the list I want to buy them on this black Friday deals please recommend that which is top quality thanks.
Old 11/07/2022, 13:42   #2

If you need help in development, writing and something else, then I know the guys from the , they do everything quickly and not expensively! And quality!
Old 01/12/2023, 10:37   #3

Smile

I use keyboard CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – USB Passthrough I'm happy
Old 01/21/2023, 16:50   #4

1: Wooting 60HE
2: Corsair K100
-
Wooting is the best that I have tried but usually it is out of stock.
Corsair is easy to buy but not good as wooting when it comes to strafing in games.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Win Gaming Keyboard, Gaming Headset and Gaming Mouse!
11/11/2020 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
We have prepared special event that lasts until Grand Opening. By winning points, you can get really cool prizes: 1. SteelSeries Apex Pro For user with highest number of points, we offer The Best Gaming Keyboard current available, SteelSeries Apex Pro. Retail price is $229.99 and you can get it for free. You will receive keyboard from this Amazon Page: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FQTK1RW ...
Evolution-Gaming Next Level Gaming!
03/04/2011 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 54 Replies
http://evolutiongaming.de/wcf/images/gaming/logo7. jpg Hallo Leute, Heute möchte ich euch mein Projekt Evolution-Gaming vorstellen. Dies ist lediglich eine Einheizung auf den 04.03.2011 Der Server Startet am 04.03
Razer the gaming company giveaway 1337 Gaming packs
09/30/2010 - Main - 1 Replies
Razer, one of the best gaming companys in the world give away 1337 gaming pack
Leet-gaming , Gaming website with Gaming servers currently in development
08/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey. Currently Leet-gaming is a gaming type forum with gaming chat and loads more. But behind the scenes , The forum team are working on many private servers to help make us more popular: Servers Currently in Development Gunz - The Duel Aion private server