Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

assassin's creed unity in france

Discussion on assassin's creed unity in france within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
assassin's creed unity in france

Hello,

I have the assassin's creed unity in German. The game and the langues was German. Now I want to change the whole game in france for my brother.

The audio is france but the HUD was in German how can I change ?

On the platform PS4 FW 5.05

Greetz
Old 04/23/2019, 09:21   #2

Oh, you mean french language, not France as a country lol. I know how to change it on PC, but PS4... oh well...
Old 04/24/2019, 02:57   #3

Received Thanks: 1,583
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Consoles

moved.
Please feel free to contact me for any questions regarding this moderation action.
Old 04/24/2019, 21:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTanky View Post
Hello,

I have the assassin's creed unity in German. The game and the langues was German. Now I want to change the whole game in france for my brother.

The audio is france but the HUD was in German how can I change ?

On the platform PS4 FW 5.05

Greetz
you need to change the System language into french..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Uplay Acc Assassin's Creed Origins, Watch_Dogs, Assassin's Creed 2
11/26/2017 - Trading - 2 Replies
Biete hiermit meinen Uplay-Account an https://picload.org/view/drcaglia/screenshot-nimb us.everhelper.m.png.html -Assassin's Creed Origins -Assassin's Creed II -Watch_Dogs Preis: VHB 30€ :handsdown:
Uplay acc mit [Assassin's creed III , Assassin's creed revelations , Watchdogs]
05/18/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Ich verkaufe mein uplay account :) moechte nicht viel dafuer haben also bietet mal was :) ! Alle daten :)
Assassin's Creed Unity: Officially Confirmed and First Trailer
04/09/2014 - Gaming News - EN - 5 Replies
Rumours about one or even two new parts of "Assassin's Creed" series intensified in the last weeks and first sources reported on possible names, showplaces and storylines of the newest titles. Until recently the French game developer Ubisoft didn't comment on this matter, but now it is official – with "Assassin's Creed: Unity" a further continuation of the assassinators series is going to appear in the autumn 2014. In the first official trailer the suspected scenery, Paris in the years of the...
Assassin's Creed Unity: Offiziell bestätigt und erster Trailer
03/31/2014 - Gaming News - DE - 37 Replies
Die Gerüchte um einen oder sogar zwei neue Teile der "Assassin's Creed"-Reihe spitzten sich in den letzten Wochen zu und erste Quellen berichteten über mögliche Namen, Schauplätze und Handlungsstränge der Ableger. Noch bis vor Kurzem äußerte man sich aus den Reihen des französischen Spieleentwicklers Ubisoft diesbezüglich nicht, doch nun ist es offiziell - Mit "Assassin's Creed: Unity" erscheint im Herbst 2014 eine weitere Fortsetzung der Meuchelmörder-Serie. In einem ersten offiziellen Trailer...
(Verlosung) Assassin's Creed II und Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Keys
04/11/2012 - Freebies - 36 Replies
Hallo, ich habe mich beschlossen eine Verlosung zu starten. Ihr könnt einen Assassin's Creed Brotherhood und II Key gewinnen. Ablauf: Ihr postet zwei Zahlen zwischen 1 und 500. z.B. 1:xxx 2:xxx Regeln: