Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

xbox one problem with location

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy xbox one problem with location

hi guys i bought xbox one couple days ago and bought fifa 17 and xbox live 1 month and set location like im in usa.. but im from montenegro... and i was playing fut online perfect all good but from yestrday i cant play it anymore i conntacted support bla bla bla long story they give me new code for xbox live membership but now i cant reedem it becouse of my fisical location i tired using vpn but still same i dont know what to do m i done with playing on xbox one online becouse they dont support my country or there is something left that i can try... pls tell me if you know im desperate...

Similar Threads
[Selling] Dragonite Nest Location [Auto-Buy] + Free Dratini Hotspot Location for Candyfarming
AutoBuy: https://sellfy.com/p/AuNn/ http://i.imgur.com/QmNYGb1.jpg
0 Replies - Pokemon Trading
updating client location problem
is there anyway to update the client location other than the ninja step, hold hands, set location, hooking jump function ? is there anyway to...
4 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Wer verkauft einen autobuyer für die XBOX nur xbox zocker, und noch ein Problem !
Hallo wollte fragen, wer verkauft einen autobuyer, für xbox nur wer eine xbox hat wegen den Coins und nur bis 15k bitte, und ich habe noch ein...
3 Replies - Fifa
problem with location.cvs
Hi i got a lil problem.... everytime i change something in location.cvs and start ingame, the game change the modified location.cvs back2 the...
8 Replies - Dekaron